Cop kills dog while at wrong address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
    he drank too much.....and showed his weiner too much.

Define 'too much'.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Hell, just get to the heart of the matter, what kind of a god damn idiot starts firing off rounds around a bunch of little kids? You'd have to be a fucking moron for that to make sense.
      I agree. I have run away from many dogs in my lifetime, but I also didnt have the need to look like a "super tough guy" that can shoot whatever threatens him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
        Kill the cops dog
        Originally posted by stevo View Post
        "If you are doing nothing wrong, you don't have anything to worry about."

I guess that doesn't apply to dogs.

Stevo
        Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        ...or like these idiots....

ROFL!! That is freakin hilarious that they shot that dog. Im so glad they killed their own dog . About the man though... seems like there should have been a way to resolve that peacefully . Maybe a tranq sniper or something while everyone else hides in cover... i dont know..

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Shit, I forgot about the grace period. Win!!!

lol, why'd you delete it, that was good stuff.
          i was trying to quote you and you caught my ninja edit, curses...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by waycooljr View Post
            ROFL!! That is freakin hilarious that they shot that dog. Im so glad they killed their own dog . About the man though... seems like there should have been a way to resolve that peacefully . Maybe a tranq sniper or something while everyone else hides in cover... i dont know..
            Are you fuckin' with me? You can't be serious....

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I was thinking the same. Snipers don't have tranq rifles.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Define 'too much'.
                more than i do now
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

have you read his other posts?? dudes a
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    have you read his other posts?? dudes a
                    I have, but this is a whole 'nother level.

Comment

I have, but this is a whole 'nother level.
                      It's cool, scro! His sister's 'tarded. Now she's a pilot.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        There goes Eric again, throwing insults to garner attention so that his "e-cred" can be fluffed.

Way to go there, parts slinger. How's that retirement working out for you??
                        i think its common knowledge that eric and i have our "problems" but after this bombshell about the puppy
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        I'm surprised you are sober enough to post.

Isn't there another small puppy out there you can douse with lighter fluid and set on fire to make the pain go away??
                        you are easily the sicker fuck in this cluster, and since we are on the topic of retirement, i hope and feel confident that you become another ft worth statistic and you are KIA because that would benfit your family more than your retirement would, who btw would like be the only ones at your funeral. keep up the good work and im sure a stray bullet will soon find its karmic way into your path

Comment

• Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          i hope and feel confident that you become another ft worth statistic and you are KIA because that would benfit your family more than your retirement would, who btw would like be the only ones at your funeral. keep up the good work and im sure a stray bullet will soon find its karmic way into your path
                          Dude, that is WAY over the line. Internet banter is one thing, but this is a man's life you are talking about. That is fucking low, even for you being the bottom feeding low life troll that you are.

You should be careful throwing karma around like that. Not fucking cool at all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Dude, that is WAY over the line. Internet banter is one thing, but this is a man's life you are talking about. That is fucking low, even for you being the bottom feeding low life troll that you are.

you of all people are telling me where the line is? is that the same line you are snorting? i wasnt attempting to be cool unlike the rockstars in this thread. i call it as i see it and that pig was the one that just pissed lighter fluid all over an innocent puppy walking your line and you cant even see it.

Comment

• ....and the hits keep on a-comin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post

"Irony." The word is, "irony."
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X