• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you're gay, its OK?
    .....bro....

Comment

You should gauge its ears and give it a tattoo

Comment

Wow, a bunch of vagina's gushing about a procedure none of them have ever had done... You should listen to them... lol

My dobe was rubbing her head up and down the couch the afternoon of the procedure because they itched, I was worried it would hurt her. After several hours of her doing it I accepted the fact it DOESN'T bother the dog.

It is your dog, everyone else can STFU.

Worst thing you can do is not crop the ears, it is not following through with the ear training, and having cropped ears that will not stand.

I will probably continue to get Doberman's when my dog passes; they will all have cropped ears.

Just look at the picture I attached, I mean obviously she is in severe pain and anquish.
        Last edited by noshine4mine; 10-10-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
          Wow, a bunch of vagina's gushing about a procedure none of them have ever had done... You should listen to them... lol

My dobe was rubbing her head up and down the couch the afternoon of the procedure because they itched, I was worried it would hurt her. After several hours of her doing it I accepted the fact it DOESN'T bother the dog.

Worst thing you can do is not crop the ears, it is not following through with the ear training, and having cropped ears that will not stand.

I will probably continue to get Doberman's when my dog passes; they will all have cropped ears.

Just look at the picture I attached, I mean obviously she is in severe pain and anquish.
          You stfu, I did have it done to one of my great danes, he had a bad reaction and it nearly killed him. I'll never do it again and can't believe I let my wife talk me into doing it the first time.

Comment

im having Jr's ears clipped tomorrow.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              im having Jr's ears clipped tomorrow.

god bless.
              Hell yes!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

looks good!
                did you got the show style done to hers? im thinking of the military cut

Comment

You have to be a flat out fucking moron to surgically alter an animal soley for appeance sake. If you want a fashion accessory take your dumbass to the mall and buy yourself an affliction tshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                    You stfu, I did have it done to one of my great danes, he had a bad reaction and it nearly killed him. I'll never do it again and can't believe I let my wife talk me into doing it the first time.
                    No, you are totally right you should project the problems you had with one dog to every other dog in the country.

Listening to you has win written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                      looks good!
                      did you got the show style done to hers? im thinking of the military cut
                      It was a bell cut.

Comment

No, you are totally right you should project the problems you had with one dog to every other dog in the country.

Listening to you has win written all over it.
                        I am right, and you're a dumbass.

Comment

Affliction shirt,ok.
                          What a bunch of pussies!
                          I buy what want and do what I want just to piss you pussies off.

Comment

Oh wow, you're so grows ups! "I do what I want!" lmfao, okay Cartman.

Comment

if i had a dobie i would most certainly cut the ears.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Whatever...

It's a fucking dog,that dog was meant to have its ears cropped and it looks good,that's how the dogs are typically shown at shows any how.
                                So get over it you pita pussies.
                                You don't like it go away.
                                Go protest else where.

Comment

Working...
                                X