Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    They were both handmade leather straps. It was not the strap or case to wrist fit, that was more than fine, it was the huge case and crown guard that I hated.
    I thought about trying a right hander to see if the crown guard on my forearm side would make a difference but decided I am just over the Pam.
    I see. I have a bunch of invicta russian divers (50mm case plus canteen crown cover) and they dont bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fatass View Post
      Looking at this one now, http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/b...3D1%26spc%3D82

I typically don't care for metal bands, f'ing monkey arms (hair)
      Nice looking watch.
      I bought my wife a Bulova for her b-day and was very impressed with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I like them, the one I recently broke (my dumbass fault) was a gift from an ex.

http://www.bulova.com/en_us/watch/bulova/dress/97B41 basically the same watch but silver/black strap. Wore that thing every day for about 7 years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          I have tried my Sub on a NATO and just did not fit, although it looks good it just kinda cheapens the watch.

I like my Explorer II a lot although my wife has kind of taken it over. It is an underrated model to me. A lot of watch for the money.
          I switch back and forth between bracelet and strap. I do a lot of typing, so I was scratching the shit out of the clasp. I agree that it cheapens the look, but where I work, it is best not to be too flashy. If I need to class it up a bit I've got a couple of DJs that I go between.

I had an Expy II a few months ago and sold it, missed it, hence buying another.

I've bought my wife an AK and a lady DJ, but she is just not much of a jewelry/watch person.

I really dig the Mil and have tried several on, but I have gotten so used to the Date function that it really bothers me if it's not there. They are still a sexy watch though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            The only Tag that I like. Nice choice.

Agree on the PAM, tried a few on and not a single one has felt comfortable. Much better choices to be had in that price range from Rolex, Omega, and Breitling.

Comment

• I like that top datejust, very clean and "simple". If you don't mind me asking, what did it run you?

<----- not choo$$choooooo$$$$

Comment

• I paid $2000 for it.

The bottom one is a bit too flashy for me honestly. It is currently for sale btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                  pretty close to pulling the trigger on one of these bad boys. Will be my first $$ watch. Rest are invictas and fossil etc..

That's sexy as hell.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Not as bad as I was figuring. I need a new job.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      The only Tag that I like. Nice choice.

Agree on the PAM, tried a few on and not a single one has felt comfortable. Much better choices to be had in that price range from Rolex, Omega, and Breitling.
                      I only have one Breitling, only one I like, we'll besides the Emergency but looks too similar.

Comment

• That mark on my hand is from wearing a Pam 112

Comment

• Just picked this up today from service.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                            Just picked this up today from service.
                            Lookin good!

Comment

• Oh perfect timing for this thread. I am looking for a watch, and if you know of one that looks like the combo Im looking for, let me know. I want a watch that looks like this one, but white face, black numbers. Id do a silver face, but just not a black face. I want a leather band too. Know of any model similar to this description?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                                Oh perfect timing for this thread. I am looking for a watch, and if you know of one that looks like the combo Im looking for, let me know. I want a watch that looks like this one, but white face, black numbers. Id do a silver face, but just not a black face. I want a leather band too. Know of any model similar to this description?

Had my eye on that exact watch but I think I've decided to just get this rolex back in shape. It was my great uncles.

Comment

Working...
                                X