Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Damn Robert that Breit is fucking pimp.
    Thanks H! It is my first titanium watch and was hard to get used too. At first I would keep checking my wrist all day because it felt like it was missing!

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Very nice, one of my favorite watches out there.
    Thanks! One of the anesthesiologist at work has one and I knew I had to have it once I saw his. Went back and forth between the GV and the white dial. Have the Expy so went with the GV, no regrets!

Originally posted by Grape View Post
    gonna have to sell my milgauss now that somebody else on here has one.
    Let me know, I am interested in the non GV for sure!

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    scooping up one of these bad boys after work. Panerai is on hold for now.
    MUCH better choice over the PAM in my opinion! Post some wrist shots once you pick her up!

Comment

• Ive got a few....

My newest purchase, early xmas present to myself

Tourneau TNY 44mm Mechanical Wind, Brushed/Polished Band on order...

My others....

Maurice Lacroix

Invicta Pro Diver Automatic

Love my Kenneth Cole. Super cheap, automatic, and Skeleton!

Lucien Piccard Italy Sport

I might have more somewhere, but none that I ever wear. LP is also for sale if anyone is interested!
      2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        Oh perfect timing for this thread. I am looking for a watch, and if you know of one that looks like the combo Im looking for, let me know. I want a watch that looks like this one, but white face, black numbers. Id do a silver face, but just not a black face. I want a leather band too. Know of any model similar to this description?

Why not check out a Tudor Date-Day. It's the cheaper cousin to the Rolex Day-Date. A nice one can be had for 1100-1300. Most will have a bracelet at that price, but you can always swap out for leather, or perhaps find one already on leather for a couple hundred bucks less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          scooping up one of these bad boys after work. Panerai is on hold for now.
          Hope you like it. I had one for about 5 days. Something about the bracelet was super uncomfortable. If you haven't purchased it yet, I suggest you try wearing it for a bit before buying.

Comment

• Passed on the Omega, the pictures were very flattering. Had a lot of wear.

Comment

• If you're going to stick with Omega, you should check out the new Aqua Terra.

You can also check out Baume et Mercier, for a nice watch at a decent price. I've got one that I paid less than a thousand for and it's quite nice.

IWC Portofino is also a decent watch for the money. You can find their older style stainless steel case for 1500-2000. Rose gold would be more obviously.

Comment

• lol @ the tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                  IWC Portofino is also a decent watch for the money. You can find their older style stainless steel case for 1500-2000. Rose gold would be more obviously.
                  IWC isn't as mainstream as many others mentioned, but they make a hell of a watch. I'm hoping to get the Portuguese 7 day Power Reserve next year...

Comment

• ive been eyeballing a few IWC watches.

Comment

• Very solid choice on the 7 day. I have the Portofino and I dig it. Only real downside to IWC is the resale here in the states, simply because they aren't as well known.

Comment

Why not check out a Tudor Date-Day. It's the cheaper cousin to the Rolex Day-Date. A nice one can be had for 1100-1300. Most will have a bracelet at that price, but you can always swap out for leather, or perhaps find one already on leather for a couple hundred bucks less.
                        Like this?

Very nice imo.

What online watch retailers/seller sites do yall frequent?

Comment

• I have a Bulova... Cant link the picture its been to long

Comment

• There are really only two Tudor's I like
                            The Black Bay

And the Heritage

Comment

• Something like this...

I'm not a HUGE Tudor fan, but they definitely have a few choice pieces, like vintage snowflake subs, and the new Pelagos (and they are way easier on the budget).

Comment

Something like this...

I'm not a HUGE Tudor fan, but they definitely have a few choice pieces, like vintage snowflake subs, and the new Pelagos (and they are way easier on the budget).
                                How much can that be had for?

Comment

Working...
                                X