Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    My wife suprised me with this Bulova Precisionist, Carbon Fiber.
    I like that.

I picked up a new Invicta late last year. $300 watch for like $45 on Amazon. It's a cool casual watch with a set of easily replaceable nylon bands (red, blue, black, grey), but the red second hand is why I really dug it.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      DO IT!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Sweet baby Jesus that watch is cool. Too bad I have little girl wrists

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        Sweet baby Jesus that watch is cool. Too bad I have little girl wrists
        thats a 40mm (i think) case, you will be ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          It is 40mm

The beater Zodiac today

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
            Well in that case, it's too bad I'm poor

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              My wife suprised me with this Bulova Precisionist, Carbon Fiber.
              I dig the color combo on this.

Already tired with my Expy II again, so it's up for sale in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Obo, and would consider partial trade + $$

Wearing a two tone DJ today that I recently picked up. Bought my dad one for Christmas and liked it, so I figured I'd get one too. I'll try to post up a pic when my phone gets charged up.

Comment

• Not quite the same. Marine Star

yours > mine
                Last edited by CWO; 01-25-2013, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post

Not quite the same. Marine Star

yours > mine
                  I actually prefer yours......both are nice though

Comment

• I saw those Marine Stars too, that one you have is pimp. I'm kinda of rough on watches, at any given time I will start to work on something and forget to take my watches off. Mainly I worry about (and scratch up) the bracelet, that seems to take the most punishment. I've never owned a watch this big or heavy, but its growing on me. I've been wearing all day today and so far, so pimp.
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I have a nice Panerai replica Ill sell for 100.00. Anyone interested shoot me a PM

edit, I have two Panerai replicas, hell I didnt even know I had these til my ol lady told me. either or for 100 each.

Last edited by War Machine; 01-25-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

• How do you guys usually get your links removed. Do you do it yourself or take them somewhere? I usually do it myself, but I can't this Bulova done.

Comment

• I do mine myself as well as change batteries. I'm surprised there arent more Invictas here. I have the stainless Eagle II in several colors that I rotate thru depending on what I feel like that day. Also have a black Lupah and a self winding Invicta diver with the rubber wrist strap as well as an assortment of Kenneth Coles given to me as gifts.

The stainless EagleII's are not automatics. I have several of them for a few years and have yet to change a battery in one of them. They are either super efficient movements or their batteries are the best on the planet for service life. Anyone know WTF kind of batteries Invicta puts in their products?
                          Handyman, classic car and antique jukebox collector/restorer, and all around good guy.

sigpic

Comment

• The movement on my self-winding Victorinox quit working the other day, for those of you that have had to have reapirs made, do you take your watches to a local shop, ship back to the mfg., or is there perhaps an on-line place that's better/cheaper?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              How do you guys usually get your links removed. Do you do it yourself or take them somewhere? I usually do it myself, but I can't this Bulova done.
                              I have a Snap-On pik sent that I can do most of my watches with, but most of the time I have the place I bought it size them up for me. Of course the Bulova I just got has a rubber strap, yay me!
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• My newest addition to my collection, Luminox 3051..., tubes are all purple/blue, second hand as well. h/m and 12hr and bezel in green,
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X