X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last one for a while....

Maybe

Comment

• you have too many watches to pick from....ten or so sounds like a reasonable amount

Comment

• Nice Suunto. They have some interesting pieces.

Nothing major here, picked up another date just. Added a blue dial to the mix. After getting the Breitling, I'm enjoying the darker dials a bit more.

Comment

• FUCK all of you guys. I'm hooked. The last thing I needed was another expensive hobby. I'll be looking to buy my first ( well, second I have a JR1425 I got for graduation) in the next few months. What is around in the $250 range? Doing google research now.
          2012 GT500

Comment

• I couldn't help but notice a few g shocks. Would anyone be interested in selling an analog one?
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
              FUCK all of you guys. I'm hooked. The last thing I needed was another expensive hobby. I'll be looking to buy my first ( well, second I have a JR1425 I got for graduation) in the next few months. What is around in the $250 range? Doing google research now.
              What style?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben G View Post
                I couldn't help but notice a few g shocks. Would anyone be interested in selling an analog one?
                I just got started on them so not ready to sell mine.....

The last three Ani-Digi I posted are all relatively cheap ~$200 new

Comment

FUCK all of you guys. I'm hooked. The last thing I needed was another expensive hobby. I'll be looking to buy my first ( well, second I have a JR1425 I got for graduation) in the next few months. What is around in the $250 range? Doing google research now.
                  In that price range (new) - Invicta, Citizen, Bulova, Nixon, Movado, Seiko

Shop used, save money. Many $300+ watches can be had for $50-80 used in Pawn Shops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    I just got started on them so not ready to sell mine.....

The last three Ani-Digi I posted are all relatively cheap ~$200 new
                    Want to start kind of cheap. I sent you a PM on some of the ones you are selling
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Back in mid-1996 I plunked down $1000 for a deposit on a Rolex Daytona in SS, and was put at the back of a waiting list that was about a dozen people. The gold ones were available at every store, but I never saw one in Stainless in the display cases.

Near the end of 1997, I got the call that my watch came in. I paid retail $5250+tax for it and took it home.

I sold it later that week for $6800. This was the 4th Rolex that I have owned.
                      I have a couple of time pieces in my disaster chest.
                      Jay Johnson
                      Car hauler for hire

Comment

• which keneth cole is this? Looks badass

2012 GT500

Comment

• Eh I'm not a big watch person but I saw this and liked it so the gf bought it for me. Another Bulova Precisionist
                          Attached Files
                          2012 5.0 M6
                          sigpic

Comment

• i dont dig metal bands at all...they just look way too flashy and gaudy., imo

i stick to the canvas and leather bands...

Comment

• Just committed to buy two of Chopped54's! Guess the collection has started. I've got my eyes on a citizen or seiko next. Probably something blue or green faced.
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Go check out the citizen proximity.. i love mine. It has a bluetooth chip in it and will vibrate when away from your phone and a call come through

Comment

Working...
                                X