Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    Just committed to buy two of Chopped54's! Guess the collection has started. I've got my eyes on a citizen or seiko next. Probably something blue or green faced.
    Go to a few stores and try on several different brands and models. Some watches look nice but feel horrible on the wrist.

Comment

• I collect ratchets?

On a serial note I am looking for a mint og Casio calculator watch. Gold obv.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
        i dont dig metal bands at all...they just look way too flashy and gaudy., imo

i stick to the canvas and leather bands...
        I tend to generally agree, especially gold, but most canvas and leather bands look out of place with a suit. A nice stainless band fits the bill, and with the right watch isn't too much to wear casually.

Comment

• I only have one leather band and thats my Timex indiglo. My Luminox and Bulova precisionist both have rubber bands and everything else is stainless steel.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
            I collect ratchets?

On a serial note I am looking for a mint og Casio calculator watch. Gold obv.
            Like this?

Comment

• The only watch I ever wear on canvas is my Submariner. It spends about half the time on a bracelet, and half on the nato.

I have one vintage Rolex on a leather band, but everything else is on a stainless bracelet.

I'm actually contemplating a Sub in solid yg, but I just don't know how comfortable I'd be wearing it out. Now, the Sub in solid wg would be much less obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Like this?
                Exactly my good sir.

Comment

• i can't stand anything other than metal bands on watches, i'm not sure why, but I haven't been able to wear anything other than metal band watches since the Swatch came out

Comment

• My wife got me this for christmas last year, I love it.

2012 Competition Orange BOSS 302
                    www.militarystangs.com

Comment

• Any input on Stuhrling watches? I'm digging the hell out of this one

2012 GT500

Comment

• I have a sturhling skeletonized automatic. I get more compliments on it than any other watch I have and it's one of the cheapest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                          I have a sturhling skeletonized automatic. I get more compliments on it than any other watch I have and it's one of the cheapest.
                          Hmm. I really like the style. This particular one runs about $185. I'm going to go check out some used stuff first.

You have a pic or a link to the exact one?
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• This but with a brown strap. I got it off Chronoshark a couple years ago for around $70 IIRC.

Comment

This but with a brown strap. I got it off Chronoshark a couple years ago for around $70 IIRC.
                              That is pretty cool
                              2012 GT500

Comment

This but with a brown strap. I got it off Chronoshark a couple years ago for around $70 IIRC.

I don't wear watches, but that's the first one that looked badass in this thread. What model is that? I love the copper/mechanical look

Comment

Working...
                                X