Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
    I don't wear watches, but that's the first one that looked badass in this thread. What model is that? I love the copper/mechanical look
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Stuhrling-Original-280-33152-Winchester-Mechanical/dp/B006ZKSJW0/ref=sr_1_246?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1364966431&sr=1-246&keywords=stuhrling+original+automatic[/ame]
    2012 GT500

Comment

• That link sent me to a silver one. Send me a link to the copper one and I'm in!

Comment

• [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Stuhrling-Original-165-334514-Winchester-Automatic/dp/B000RNNHV4/ref=sr_1_3?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1364970774&sr=1-3&keywords=stuhrling+original+automatic+copper[/ame]

No blue hands though
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Fuck. The blue hands make it IMO. Anyone have one they wanna sell?

Comment

Fuck. The blue hands make it IMO. Anyone have one they wanna sell?
            Give me a bit. I'll track it down

EDIT: Ask and receive [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Stuhrling-Original-165B-334514-Winchester-Automatic/dp/B006TG1DGE[/ame]
            2012 GT500

Comment

• Thank you sir! I've got one on the way!

Comment

Thank you sir! I've got one on the way!
                No problem man. I may pull the trigger on the one I want. Might have to wait another paycheck so I can eat lol
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post

This but with a brown strap. I got it off Chronoshark a couple years ago for around $70 IIRC.
                  That's, uh....... "pimp tight", I guess, if you're into that kind of thing....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    That's, uh....... "pimp tight", I guess, if you're into that kind of thing....
                    I'm not a fan of the color either, though it would look pretty cool in something like black chrome.

Comment

• Yeah do not care for "skeleton" dial watches, but would sport tha fuck outta this one!

Comment

• where are you guys finding your deals? I check chronoshark and watchismo
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• No baller but his is the most expensive i've ever bought.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Bad ass Cartier

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                              where are you guys finding your deals? I check chronoshark and watchismo
                              Dude, check out poor man's watch forum. Its not really deals like chronoshark per se, but you can find out about watches that are actually really high quality without breaking the bank. A lot of that blinged out shit they sell on chronoshark is garbage.

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                                Dude, check out poor man's watch forum. Its not really deals like chronoshark per se, but you can find out about watches that are actually really high quality without breaking the bank. A lot of that blinged out shit they sell on chronoshark is garbage.

http://www.pmwf.com/
                                I checked it out. I've got my eye on a few.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X