Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some more than that homer, on Pateks website most of their watches are 30k+
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I am well aware of the value of a Patek. I said people posting THEIR watches in that price range. No one on this site has openly said that they own a Patek, Vacheron, AP, or Hublot, which would be the "baller" brands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Some more than that homer, on Pateks website most of their watches are 30k+
        Big difference between retail and gray market. The two I want are $19k (6000G) and $16k (5176).

But yes, Patek's get STUPID expensive...

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
          I am well aware of the value of a Patek. I said people posting THEIR watches in that price range. No one on this site has openly said that they own a Patek, Vacheron, AP, or Hublot, which would be the "baller" brands.
          Real baller watches fo sho.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Big difference between retail and gray market. The two I want are $19k (6000G) and $16k (5176).

They have a few that I would pimp, but not at those prices. I pay 60k for a watch, it better suck my cock on the hour, every hour...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

I would definitely rock a 5176. That, or give me a ALS Langematik and I'd be a happy guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              I would definitely rock a 5176. That, or give me a ALS Langematik and I'd be a happy guy.
              oops, meant 5167, the aquanaut (large). I really like Lange as well. Too bad I'm not a conductor....

Comment

• The fossil I got for graduation. Only the second time I've worn it. First time I almost got robbed lol

2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                  Not super baller status, but just ordered this one:

Got this watch, put it on, and realized how fucking ugly it is. The face is too big, and over all it's just ugly. My wife laughed at me.

Comment

Got this watch, put it on, and realized how fucking ugly it is. The face is too big, and over all it's just ugly. My wife laughed at me.
                    I'll give you $20 for that ugly piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      Nah, he keeps it all in cash in his checking account.... He doesn't believe in such worldly possessions, unless it's a highly depreciating asset such as a truck (with squeaky seats)
                      or horribly overpriced wood floors, cowskin rugs, or practically anything with a star on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

They have a few that I would pimp, but not at those prices. I pay 60k for a watch, it better suck my cock on the hour, every hour...
                        That is a watch I could get behind. Every hour on the dot, just put your hand down in your lap and make sure your zipper doesn't make too much noise if you're in mixed company.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

• I have an Omega Seamaster in 18k rose and titanium. I bought the watch back in 2000 right when I graduated college. Bought it on a whim like an idiot. It was about $5k in St. Thomas. I felt stupid for a few years for blowing that kind of coin on a watch, but I still have it as my only watch and it still works. It'll die if I don't wear it daily or wind it, but otherwise, it's been perfect. I haven't ever had it serviced either.

So, long story short, I probably wouldn't spend a lot of money on a watch again, but if I did, it would be a PP for sure. Do it right or don't do it at all.
                          Ford
                          GM
                          Toyota
                          VAG

Comment

$22
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• My sea spider came in. Unlike Buick, I'm happy with my purchase. Watch is a big bigger than expected but isn't overly heavy. The white accents on the face are actually stainless steel which adds a nice touch. The blue lume is pretty kick ass. Came with a pretty cool carrying case that is overly heavy duty. It is also yellow instead of black but who gives a fuck. Sorry for the shitty pics, I don't claim to be a photographer.

2012 GT500

Comment

• ^^^^That's a decent looking watch. Mine is going back to the store for a full refund. Hopefully I'll find something else I like in the same price range.

Comment

Working...
                                X