X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invicta watches for 69.99

Invicta Men's Pro Diver Chronograph

Comment

• Well, made an impulse purchase yesterday. Pretty nice, 40mm, bezel insert is actually rubber which is weird but cool.

Comment

• Also looking to purchase a lady dj on an oyster bracelet, if anyone here has one they are thinking of selling.

Comment

• Few pages back I said I did not like the Panerais. Over the past two months I came across two, a Pam 177 and 111. Now got the strap addiction....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            Few pages back I said I did not like the Panerais. Over the past two months I came across two, a Pam 177 and 111. Now got the strap addiction....
            Post up some pics!

I'm not necessarily against Panerai, but the size is the main thing. The Breitling above is a 40mm, and that's about the max for my wrist. I do like the looks, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              Post up some pics!

I'm not necessarily against Panerai, but the size is the main thing. The Breitling above is a 40mm, and that's about the max for my wrist. I do like the looks, however.
              With the bigger straps they wear HUGE! The 111/177 are 44s, not sure I could go bigger and wear comfortably. I still find myself adjusting quite a bit.

111 on handmade Croc Straps

Comment

• Very nice, Robert...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Slick Croc strap. Makes it a whole different piece.

44 is pretty damn big, but I may have to give in and give one a try. The crown on my 40s dig into my hand a bit, so it may be rough with a 44 AND a crown guard.

Comment

• Thanks Henry!

I dig the Breit Superoceans, have been eyeing the yellow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Thanks Henry!

I dig the Breit Superoceans, have been eyeing the yellow.....
                      Since you've been on a rampage as of late, I'll take the Milgauss off your hands... Just need to try to help you keep a happy home...

I wanted a PAM for a long time, up until I actually went to buy one. The 40's wear too small and the 44's are just too big for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Since you've been on a rampage as of late, I'll take the Milgauss off your hands... Just need to try to help you keep a happy home...

I wanted a PAM for a long time, up until I actually went to buy one. The 40's wear too small and the 44's are just too big for me.
                        I hardly wore the Millie, buddy had the Pams. I traded him out a couple of my watches for these, that was one that didn't make the cut.

Comment

• Stopped to see my watch guy last night since he had a couple of Pams, but ended up leaving with this instead. Cut me a stellar deal, and I've always wanted a DD. Slightly "old man", but the dial helps break that up in my opinion.

Comment

• Wow, I'm not into gold watches of any make, but for some reason that bitch right there is sweeeeeet!

If it were mine I might switch it to a ss/gold two tone band since the dial has some silver on it.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                              Stopped to see my watch guy last night since he had a couple of Pams, but ended up leaving with this instead. Cut me a stellar deal, and I've always wanted a DD. Slightly "old man", but the dial helps break that up in my opinion.
                              Anything cool in the shop right now?
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm usually not into full yellow gold, but I couldn't pass it up. I will eventually end up with a white gold or platty DD II, I hope. This works for now, though.

The silver you are seeing is just light reflections. The dial is all gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X