Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    i need a new watch for work, but dont need anything fancy. which of these are considered a better watch: bulova, citizen, pulsar?

i've picked out a bulova and citizen eco drive that i like, both on a black leather strap, white face, thin case, minute and hour hand only with date function. i think the bulova had roman numerals.

and i found a pulsar on a beads of rice bracelet, white face, bit thicker case, chronograph.
    Personally, I prefer Citizen over Bulova. Both are nice watches though, so it's up to you.

Comment

• Don't usually wear TAGs, but I picked up a formula 1 and an aquaracer for stupid cheap a couple days ago. The plus to wearing one is I'm not as concerned about scratches, etc. It's funny how many more people seem to recognize and comment on TAG than my others.

Comment

• Post a pic of the Aqua Racer, playa!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Just got this today for a early Birthday..

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Nice Movado...
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• New arrival....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  New arrival....

Very, Very NICE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    Very, Very NICE!!!
                    Thanks - I just went back through the thread and noticed I said I would get this same watch........... 20 months ago... LOL

Comment

• Nice piece Roscoe

Comment

New arrival....

Oh my, that's very fucking nice!

Comment

• Thanks, guys. God bless the railroad....

Comment

New arrival....

that's big time right there. I'd be proud of that!

Comment

• Here are my 2 watches that I wear.

I have had the automatic for a few years and I really like it. (Although I need a watch winding box)

The T-race I bought about a month ago. I was undecided on the rubber strap but it's actually pretty comfortable and I like the way it looks.

Comment

• I really like both of those quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X