Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
    I really like both of those quite a bit.
    thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      New arrival....
      Very nice.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      Thanks, guys. God bless the railroad....
      Lmao
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
        Damn that's a nice Tissot. I could really use that one since it has the magnifier on the date, since I'm going blind...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• My watch is my phone. Guess I am cheap not paying 6k and up for a watch let alone 1k.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
            My watch is my phone. Guess I am cheap not paying 6k and up for a watch let alone 1k.
            Perhaps you need to go back to DFWstangs.net.... This isn't a game, son.

Comment

I bet he's got one of them fucking foam cheese hats though.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                lolz

Comment

Damn that's a nice Tissot. I could really use that one since it has the magnifier on the date, since I'm going blind...

Because you're old. In case you didn't know

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    Because you're old. In case you didn't know
                    I'd rather have a raging hard-on and than eyesight at my age, bitch!

Comment

I just might get one when I go to the game and watch the fudge packers beat up the cowgirls.

Comment

el oh el

Comment

You know, I really didn't think I would notice the magnified date feature, but I was wrong. It's very convenient!

Comment

• Just got a message from my dealer that he received my wife's Crimmus present... Will pick it up later this week.
                            Last edited by Roscoe; 10-18-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Niiiice, the new locomotive that you're on is treatin' you right.

on the edit, your wife must be treatin' you right as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Niiiice, the new locomotive that you're on is treatin' you right.

on the edit, your wife must be treatin' you right as well.
                                It's a lonely life on the rail, but I'm down to working only 100 hours a week instead of 120....

I haven't kicked her out of bed, but I can only have so many toys before I have to buy her something.

Comment

Working...
                                X