No announcement yet.

Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizen Men's Skyhawk A-T Eco-Drive Chronograph Atomic Stainless Steel Watch $300

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
      Citizen Men's Skyhawk A-T Eco-Drive Chronograph Atomic Stainless Steel Watch $300

http://www.jomadeals.com/default.asp...rce=CJ&ref2=cj
      Are these authentic watches? They have great prices I'm just skeptical.

Comment

• Damn that's a great deal. Kind of busy for me though...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          Just got a message from my dealer that he received my wife's Crimmus present... Will pick it up later this week.
          Solid.

Just snagged a new one for my wife as well. Doubt she'll wear it much, but she really wanted a ladies president. I'll snap a pic later.

Comment

• Originally posted by jason07 View Post
            Are these authentic watches? They have great prices I'm just skeptical.
            Jomashop has zero stock. They go hunting for a watch after the order is placed and have a horrible return policy....

Comment

• I've only ordered once and had no problems, but that's all I know.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice.

Comment

• Classy piece, classy picture. Solid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Omega makes a great watch. Nice DeVille!

Comment

• The unit has arrived.....

Comment

The unit has arrived.....

Nice.
                          I am not typically a DJ or a Jubilee fan, but that dial/bezel combo is nice!

I tried to talk my old lady into this but she is a lot more frugal than I am, then in the next sentence says she wants a mans gold watch. I told her OK and started looking, once she saw the price of those she about shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            Nice.
                            I am not typically a DJ or a Jubilee fan, but that dial/bezel combo is nice!

I tried to talk my old lady into this but she is a lot more frugal than I am, then in the next sentence says she wants a mans gold watch. I told her OK and started looking, once she saw the price of those she about shit...

Yeah, we looked at that one as well. She's been wearing a 29mm for years and has always wanted something bigger. After trying them all on, she thought the 36mm DJ was a perfect fit, which I do as well.

Now I just need to figure out what I want next.... I know what all I want, but can't quite afford any of them at this point.

<-- will give you $6500 for your hulk though...

btw - got it from a local jeweler that isn't an AD but gives wicked discounts. He can get ahold of a lot of stuff and has great deals. I got that one (G serial) for ~35% off retail and taxes are not an issue.

Comment

Yeah, we looked at that one as well. She's been wearing a 29mm for years and has always wanted something bigger. After trying them all on, she thought the 36mm DJ was a perfect fit, which I do as well.

Now I just need to figure out what I want next.... I know what all I want, but can't quite afford any of them at this point.

<-- will give you $6500 for your hulk though...

btw - got it from a local jeweler that isn't an AD but gives wicked discounts. He can get ahold of a lot of stuff and has great deals. I got that one (G serial) for ~35% off retail and taxes are not an issue.
                              Yeah, she likes bigger watches as well. She has a 34mm Air King that she wears almost daily.

She has all but taken over my Expy II. Every link is out of it, I don't know when the last time I have even wore it.

I would probably sell it, just may take a little more to persuade me.

I have been dealing with Dennis @ http://www.goldwatchco.com. Have traded some out, and bought out right from him. Super easy to deal with and prices are the best I have found anywhere. You can browse the site but if you find something you are interested in contact him directly and he will give you a much better deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X