Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    I would probably sell it, just may take a little more to persuade me.
    There is no more persuasion available at this time....

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    I have been dealing with Dennis @ http://www.goldwatchco.com. Have traded some out, and bought out right from him. Super easy to deal with and prices are the best I have found anywhere. You can browse the site but if you find something you are interested in contact him directly and he will give you a much better deal.
    I'll check him out and compare. Always appreciate hookups when available.

Comment

• I'm looking at offering a guy to trade for AR+Cash on a Seamaster. What kind of value would yall put on a used one, comes with the band pictured and the factory metal band. He is saying the local dealer here told him it was worth $1600, but they are high and deal with oil money all day. I'm seeing them brand new online for $1800.

Comment

• Originally posted by graystanggt View Post
        i'm looking at offering a guy to trade for ar+cash on a seamaster. What kind of value would yall put on a used one, comes with the band pictured and the factory metal band. He is saying the local dealer here told him it was worth $1600, but they are high and deal with oil money all day. I'm seeing them brand new online for $1800.

$700-900

Comment

• I've got a knockoff Brietling (sp?) if anyone wants it? Dont know that it's worth a plug nickel, but i wont ever wear it.

Comment

• Christmas time means I (for the most part) stop buying for myself.

Wife wanted a lady president but doesn't care about a date function (she just wanted gold). Picked up this one for her...

Just picked these up this morning. Christmas presents for my sister and brother-in-law...

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              $700-900
              Thanks, I knew $1600 sounded way to high. I built the AR out of black Friday stuff from Palmetto, I think I will lower the amount of cash I was going to offer to go with it to put my cost into that range.

Comment

• I don't know what you have built, but if you are trading an AR to him for that watch, I wouldn't offer any cash with it. Straight trade or pass, in my opinion. Not an expensive watch, and not hard to find another if you really want one.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  I'm looking at offering a guy to trade for AR+Cash on a Seamaster. What kind of value would yall put on a used one, comes with the band pictured and the factory metal band. He is saying the local dealer here told him it was worth $1600, but they are high and deal with oil money all day. I'm seeing them brand new online for $1800.

Quartz 2XXX reference would probably be between 650-800. This being a 2531 auto I would say around $1200-$1500 IF it is a full set. Where did you find for $1800 new?

Comment

$700-900
                    If you come across any of them in that range hit me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      If you come across any of them in that range hit me up.
                      Will do. Sold my white dial for $800 a few months ago, actually. One of my guys usually has at least one a month come through.

Comment

• I didn't realize that they made both a Quartz and auto, the one I found for $1800 was quartz. After a few more emails back and forth, turns out it is the midsize and I would want the 41mm so I think I'm going to pass on it.

Comment

Will do. Sold my white dial for $800 a few months ago, actually. One of my guys usually has at least one a month come through.
                          Specifically the blue dial. Dont care if it is the white or black date wheel or skeleton or sword hands.

Comment

• Incoming..... Fresh off the FedEx truck...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                              Incoming..... Fresh off the FedEx truck...
                              Nice...
                              2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• This is a nice time piece. Comes in a real fancy case.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X