Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warz pics?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Warz pics?
      Somewhat crappy pic, but here ya go. Black dial and bezel. Stainless band.
      Last edited by Ted; 08-20-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• You have a ballsack at 12 o'clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted View Post
          Somewhat crappy pic, but here ya go. Black dial and bezel. Stainless band.
          Damn, that's pimp. There is one on ebay same style but with Chrono for $2500.00
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Damn, that's pimp. There is one on ebay same style but with Chrono for $2500.00
            I have never been a watch person but I kind of dig it. Think I will have it cleaned up a little and wear it. As much as I would love to have a Breitling, I can't justify the price tag right now.

Comment

• Oh yeah, I would keep it. Like you said, clean it up maybe replace the crystal and that's about it.

Comment

• I picked up a longines admiral 5-star auto from a box of his stuff. Still runs but not very well. Watch guy dated it around 1960-65. I'm waiting to have it restored to wear.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm about to choo-choo all up in this muthufucka!

Comment

I'm about to choo-choo all up in this muthufucka!

http://www.mrwatch.com/ferrari-fw03-...681893941.aspx
                    Funny you post that, Tanya was flipping through a Macy's watch catalog last night, and noticed the "Ferrari Scuderia" watch in there for a few hundred bucks.

Comment

• Was going to post it tomorrow when it gets here, but oh well...

This delivers before noon tomorrow. I got rid of the Milgauss because after two days of not having a date feature, it drove me batshit....

Comment

• That is nice!
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Choice!

I haven't bought a watch in like two weeks and am getting a bit twitchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                            Choice!

I haven't bought a watch in like two weeks and am getting a bit twitchy.
                            Have anything cool at the store?
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Eventually you SOBs are going to make me spend some serious money on a watch with all these pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                Have anything cool at the store?
                                Sorry man, don't work there anymore.

I'm actually in the process of opening up a store back in my hometown of Stephenville.

Comment

Working...
                                X