No announcement yet.

Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. no, but it has a really accurate altimeter. Back in my skydiving days i always wanted an altimeter watch that had a big enough display to actually be functional. back then the quality was kind of wishy washy but they've ironed out all the problems now with the Core.
    http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

Here is my daily whip.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Doesn't this go in the picture forum?

Cooter?
        absolutely not... this is a thread about watches, not photos. I'll murder you in the fucking face
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

This one is going to be in production soon and will be affordable. It interfaces with iPhone and Android and developers are going to be able to come up with all kinds of apps for it.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
          Baja-Bob.com

Comment

I am going to build this. I have quite a bit of experience with stepper motors and controlling them. New project, yeah!

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
            Or you can get a Devon for a mere $17.5k
            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

This one has worked its way back into the rotation...

Comment

I love watches but don't collect them, I have two Movados, one is silver and one in gold and silver, ESQ, Luminox 0100, a Skagen blue face and I bought myself a Timex indiglo thats pretty pimp and it was only $50.00 and I like it the best so far, lol...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've got a Bulova that was made somewhere around 1930 and it works. I can't seem to figure out what model it actually is. My aunt gave it to me to sell if you guys know anyone who may know about these watches:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I have quite a few, but mostly collect G-Shock.

Comment

Comment

I currently have 4, two Invictas, one Bulova, and on Tissot. I love watches, but not sure I could spend a few grand on one. Mostly my style is more simple yet elegant designs. Not a fan of gold or diamonds.

Comment

I wore one of those for many years, it's quite beat to shit though...

LOVE the GMT!!!!

I had a standard Sub and sold it. Kinda wish I still had it....

My next big purchase will be the Pam 438

Wont be for a while though. Told my wife I was done with the Expy then bought a Milgauss.
                          I wanted a PAM 328 for the longest time until I actually tried on a 44mm watch. I then tried on the 40mm series and quite liked those. I think I'll try to fit one of those in some year...
                          <-- not a baller

I LOVE the Milgauss, it's just a dame shame there is no date on them. I can't wear a watch with no date...

Originally posted by Mr. Hollywood View Post

Speak of.... nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hollywood View Post

Not sure why, but I could never get into the diver style Panerai's. VERY NICE watch none the less!

Comment

Not sure why, but I could never get into the diver style Panerai's. VERY NICE watch none the less!
                              That's the GMT series (I'll take it!), not the Submersible, which I agree with - not a fan of the diver PAMs either.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                                I wore one of those for many years, it's quite beat to shit though...

That's been my issue with investing in nice watches, if I buy something I like, I wear it all of the time, and it gets scrathed up. The crystal faces themselves fair just fine, but the metal case takes a beating.

Yet I can't seem to force myself to wear a cheapie.

Comment

Working...
                                X