Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle has landed...

Went to my guy to have a link taken out and unfortunately had the wife with me who picked out a new ring... I think I'm fucked on that one....
    Last edited by Roscoe; 02-01-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• I miss my Rolex. Was just like that only in blue. Older model though with the etched glass symbol.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
        Sorry man, don't work there anymore.

I'm actually in the process of opening up a store back in my hometown of Stephenville.
        Sheeeit. Yale and I are in the ville. We should get together for lunch one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
          Sorry man, don't work there anymore.

I'm actually in the process of opening up a store back in my hometown of Stephenville.
          Need any help?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
            Eagle has landed...

Went to my guy to have a link taken out and unfortunately had the wife with me who picked out a new ring... I think I'm fucked on that one....
            Let me know next time, and I'll take a link out for ya for free. And I don't have any jewelry the wife can look at

Comment

Eagle has landed...

Take out your own links, it's super easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                Need any help?
                Currently looking for a building, or land to build on, on the south loop.

We looked at the old J7 building on Friday but the chick has it waaaay overpriced.

Comment

• I know it's easy, just don't have the right size screwdriver... Nothing a few bucks can't fix....

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Sheeeit. Yale and I are in the ville. We should get together for lunch one day.
                    I'm down. Give me a shout sometime.

Comment

• If anyone here is looking to sell one, let me know, I need to update my wrist clock

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        If anyone here is looking to sell one, let me know, I need to update my wrist clock
                        What's your budget? I'm probably going to sell my IWC ....

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                          If anyone here is looking to sell one, let me know, I need to update my wrist clock
                          PM sent.

Comment

What's your budget? I'm probably going to sell my IWC ....
                            I'm poor, $500 or less

Comment

• Well, damn. I have no self control, but I'm fuckin happy....

Comment

• Whoa....... That's a whole new level. Congrats!!

Comment

Working...
                                X