Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stang2be View Post
    Looks nice. Link to the Amazon listing?
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BJ9UMBI/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
      Bought one and sold it before I even pulled it out of the box. Kinda wish I would have kept it.

Bought and sold quite a few but here is the one I have been sporting quite a bit lately.
      Mine ain't ambit status but I love my Suunto Core
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Mine ain't ambit status but I love my Suunto Core
        Still have my Core

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          Still have my Core

I wear mine everyday
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Went to the back of the drawer today and dug out this one. I forgot I bought this back in '07 or so.

(not my pic)

Comment

• Talk to me about Shinola.

I know the Detroit made (in the Argonaut building which used to be the GM research / design lab) US pride part of it, but are they worth a shit or do they just have great marketers.

Last edited by Strychnine; 09-21-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• I don't have anything really expensive but I'll pick something up at the local pawn every once in a while if it catches my eye...

Right now I've got:
                2 Wengers
                3 Citizens (2 Eco Drive)
                1 Invicta
                2 Skagens
                1 Movado
                1 Festina
                1 Fossil
                Last edited by Gargamel; 09-21-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• I've got a blue faced Movado the ex bought me about 7 years ago that has been worn very little and I was considering getting rid of it for something else. It is a smaller frame which I don't care for but in excellent shape.

Comment

• I've had this one for awhile but it's become the goto for work recently.

Comment

• I've been wearing Ben's suunto core and really dig it
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        I've been wearing Ben's suunto core and really dig it
                        when I was looking for a watch to take on vacation, I was really considering a suunto core. They're nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          I've been wearing Ben's suunto core and really dig it
                          I'm gonna order a new band for it and take it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            I'm gonna order a new band for it and take it back.
                            I saw a used one on eBay for $150. I wish I had any moneys.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• What I've been rocking lately

Comment

• nice. i almost bought one in italy but then pussied out at spending €6000
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X