Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
    Thanks. Final court date is next week actually. Everything is ironed out but custody. Going before a judge for that one.

I've managed to hang on to a few, but have to move them all now in order to wrap things up and square away.

Best of luck man, you're almost there. It's a fucking beating, even more so with the kids involved I imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
      Thanks. Final court date is next week actually. Everything is ironed out but custody. Going before a judge for that one.

I've managed to hang on to a few, but have to move them all now in order to wrap things up and square away.
      Squaring away will include pics in the NSFW forum right? Kidding of course, sounds like you are both being adults about it, and I see it as a "good" thing that you are both fighting for the kids, assuming it's not money motivated.

I don't know that I'm ready to buy just yet, but I have begun feeling the market out how much are you asking for Submariner and Datejust?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Squaring away will include pics in the NSFW forum right? Kidding of course, sounds like you are both being adults about it, and I see it as a "good" thing that you are both fighting for the kids, assuming it's not money motivated.

I don't know that I'm ready to buy just yet, but I have begun feeling the market out how much are you asking for Submariner and Datejust?
        Posted in classifieds under general
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Posted in classifieds under general
          Ah, I never go in there, I'll check it out, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post

Oh, I'll have more to say on this after its all said and done.

Not fair at all, and not cordial.

All three are listed in the forums.

Thanks for all the kind words guys

Comment

• Just posted one for sale as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                The Eco-drives are pretty awesome. I have this Nighthawk and I wear it more often than anything else.

I like that watch, but it sure is busy.

Comment

• I picked this watch up from someone who owed me some money. What's it worth?

thanks!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                      Must've owed you a decent chunk... high $2's, pushing $3k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                        Must've owed you a decent chunk... high $2's, pushing $3k.
                        a lot more than 2-3k lol

Im looking online and all I can sell it for is around 3500-4000

Comment

a lot more than 2-3k lol

Really? Are they selling or just asking that much and haven't sold them? Big difference...

Try $3k-$3300 tops, if you find the right buyer.

If you "knew" then why'd you ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            Really? Are they selling or just asking that much and haven't sold them? Big difference...

Try $3k-$3300 tops, if you find the right buyer.

If you "knew" then why'd you ask?

Maybe I was missing something, in hopes of the watch being worth more.

Oh well

Comment

• lol

Comment

a lot more than 2-3k lol

Are you sure it's real?

Comment

Working...
                                X