Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    There are some cheapos out there that use Tritium but the only company that I know that uses Tritium type tubes in their watches are Ball, they just started making a line of divers watches.
    From my understanding though all dive watches "lume" will last the duration of a dive or longer.

www.ballwatch.com
    Balls are nice. I ended up picking up a Deep Blue daynight T100. Should have it in the mailbox tonight or tomorrow. Ball was just too much coin for a daily that's going to get banged up.

Comment

• Originally posted by chronical View Post
      balls are nice.
      qotd

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        qotd
        lmao!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Lol. I call it how it is

Comment

• Comment

• And here is the lume without charging it.

Comment

• Anyone know much about pocket watches or how to evaluate their worth? Found this when cleaning out my Dad's house this past year and just found today in a box of papers I was going through.

Comment

• Anyone have a Suunto Core All Black they want to get rid of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Anyone have a Suunto Core All Black they want to get rid of?
                    You won't regret getting one, I love mine.
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      Anyone know much about pocket watches or how to evaluate their worth? Found this when cleaning out my Dad's house this past year and just found today in a box of papers I was going through.

This is going to sound crazy, but the old man that owns the Pigeon Road gun shop here in Stephenville is probably one of the most knowledgeable pocketwatch collectors in the world. You might make a drive and see what he has to say about it. He's usually a model 1, mark 1 cunt, but when someone pulls out a pocketwatch, he lights up. It's nutty, but so is he.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I would love me a Nixon watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                          I would love me a Nixon watch.
                          Not all nixons are expensive.. I've got a decent looking one for around $100

Comment

• Ask and ye shall receive.

Comment

• It's been a minute since I've had anything to contribute. Picked up a couple of vintage pieces a few days ago. Once the store is up and running and actually making me some money I'll start rebuilding my collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Ask and ye shall receive.

bumping this thread.

considering ordering the Suunto Ambit3

really want sapphire lens but dont like the look nearly as much as the all black. how is the mineral crystal holding up on your core?
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X