Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    holy shit!!!!!
    he is a stangs baller what do you expect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beej View Post
      No Omega love in this thread. I have a whole slew of 500-1000 watches but my favorite is my Omega Seamaster Professional 300m. It was a wedding gift from my wife. Sorry No pictures. I trade off between the bracelet and the leather strap with deployment.
      Sick lume on the PO...wife has good taste too. I like the rubber strap better than bracelet it came with.

Comment

buncha pimps up in here!

i've got a rolex day/date, blue face ss/gold sub & a breitling chronomat...i'm currently wearing the chronomat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          holy shit!!!!!
          I was trying to say I have a bunch of $500-$1000 watches, not that I have 500-1000 watches. Just clarifying. Not a stangs baller.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hollywood View Post
            Sick lume on the PO...wife has good taste too. I like the rubber strap better than bracelet it came with.

I like going back and forth. I like the option. Nice P.O. I want a Aqua Terra for my next Omega. White face and blue hands.

Comment

I will eventually get an Omega, more then likely the PO, and definitely in orange

Comment

the daily...

pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
                  the daily...

No GV no care...

J/K, killer watch!

Comment

Here are my two most recent purchases

The Tissot should arrive on Monday.

Comment

Wow even my 100+ Swatches do not add up those watches! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hollywood View Post

Nice PO.... I had one as well, but got rid of it a few years ago... I think I sold it to buy a pool cue, of all things...

Also sold this Tag that I wore for about a year to buy the GMT...

Watches are addictive...

Comment

Another one I no longer have... Kinda hard to wear a 36mm after wearing a 40mm for years.

I think I had this one all of a week before the size and lack of a date feature just irritated me.

and if anyone needs me to kill someone, I'll do it for one of these...

Last edited by Roscoe; 04-27-2012, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            Another one I no longer have... Kinda hard to wear a 36mm after wearing a 40mm for years.

I think I had this one all of a week before the size and lack of a date feature just irritated me.
                            the lack of date is one of the reasons that i don't currently have a milgauss...i really like the gv, but i'm so used to checking my watch for the date that i'm afraid that i wouldn't wear it much. they are really cool watches, though!

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                              What no 50k Rolex diamond in crusted watches, damn DFWstangs ballers are slacking!!

Comment

the other two that I wear regularly

Comment

Working...
                                X