Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
    Anybody else other than myself collect G-Shocks?
    I have been looking for two of them, the GA110GB-1A and the GA110B-1A3. Both have been out of stock since they have been released.

Comment

• this site has really gone down hill when the what watch do you collect thread is still at the top a week later

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
        this site has really gone down hill when the what watch do you collect thread is still at the top a week later
        Some boobs would get it back on track.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
          this site has really gone down hill when the what watch do you collect thread is still at the top a week later
          LOL why is it a stretch that the mid 20-somethings that were the staple of this group 5-8 years ago are now early 30-somethings who like nice watches?
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            LOL why is it a stretch that the mid 20-somethings that were the staple of this group 5-8 years ago are now early 30-somethings who like nice watches?
            Fucking kids these days!

Comment

• Reviving this thread as I'm starting to eyeball watches again. Looking for something on the "cheaper" side (~$100 or less as I'm not a railroad conductor). I do like Skagen watches, though they seem to be getting a bad rap as of late.

Looking for a medium-sized face that isn't too gaudy. Straps don't matter, though I prefer leather or mesh over links. Just not sure where to go now that Skagen seems to have gone to shit.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Nixon has some watches that are eye catching and aren't going to break your average non-RR employee's bankroll. They start as low as $75(SRP) and can be found for a little less on Amazon.

This was ~$80 and I think it looks pretty good. I still haven't figured out what moves the dots since there are no visible arms. My assumption is magic.
                [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Nixon-Newton-Watch-Black-White/dp/B008M0T9FM/ref=sr_1_2?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1355367192&sr=1-2&keywords=nixon+newton[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Nixon has some watches that are eye catching and aren't going to break your average non-RR employee's bankroll. They start as low as $75(SRP) and can be found for a little less on Amazon.

This was ~$80 and I think it looks pretty good. I still haven't figured out what moves the dots since there are no visible arms. My assumption is magic.

Ahh, yes! I remember those, and remember liking the SHIT outta them! Thanks, dude!

Comment

• Broke down and bought another skagen. Will probably purchase another next year though.

Comment

• great story

Comment

• My latest acquisition-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Chopped54; 12-13-2012, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                          My latest acquisition-

Nice.

I just pulled the trigger on my first Luminox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                            Broke down and bought another skagen. Will probably purchase another next year though.
                            swing by my pawn shop. I sell Nixons, Bulovas, Movados, etc. for $40-70.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                              My latest acquisition-

Enjoy. Saw your post on TRF about it. I've tried a few Daytonas on, but just not a huge fan.

Comment

• I usually wear this. Stainless and gold Oyster Perpetual Datejust.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X