Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
    Hmmm. I need a new daily thats not to pricey. Any recommendations on brand and places to go?
    I like Citizen Eco-Drive stuff for everyday bullshttin', but I tend to wear my Suunto Core most of the time.

Comment

• Citizen Eco-drive makes a great daily and can be had online for 50% off lots of times.

Comment

Hmmm. I need a new daily thats not to pricey. Any recommendations on brand and places to go?
        The Tag is cheap. Can find the one like mine pretty much everywhere online for under 2k
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Maybe we need to define terms like "cheap" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            Maybe we need to define terms like "cheap" lol
            Right! I'm over here like: This was ok back in the day. How about now? lol

Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I think I've made my mind up on this... Much cheaper than the Carrera 01 as well.
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Yaris.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Looking at a Breitling fake...any suggestions on a place to buy one?

Comment

• Got this last year

This is "Grace"
                    Last edited by junior; 04-20-2017, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Yeah, "not pricey" is a very relative term. Was talking to a buddy the other day who was beaming about his new $100 Seiko daily, that replaced a worn out Fossil. He digs it, and that's cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        Yeah, "not pricey" is a very relative term. Was talking to a buddy the other day who was beaming about his new $100 Seiko daily, that replaced a worn out Fossil. He digs it, and that's cool.
                        I like to look at watches based on their own merit. There are some really well designed "cheap" watches and some really horrible watches that cost tens of thousands. I appreciate thoughtful design no matter the price point.
                        1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                        TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                        Work In Progress

Comment

• You know that one thing you want but would never buy for yourself? My wife got me mine today as an early grad school graduation present.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            You know that one thing you want but would never buy for yourself? My wife got me mine today as an early grad school graduation present.

That's awesome, beautiful watch! Congrats on finishing grad school.

Comment

• Very nice Matt, keep that woman happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                You know that one thing you want but would never buy for yourself? My wife got me mine today as an early grad school graduation present.

Man that is nice. How do you like that band compared to other band types?
                                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Working...
                                X