Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Send message to users even if they are not on your contact list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send message to users even if they are not on your contact list.

is the pm box screwed up? i guess you have to check the box marked Send message to users even if they are not on your contact list.

Looks that way...

scootro has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove scootro from the recipient list and send the message again.

Edit: Guess it's just you, I was able to attempt to send a PM to people I don't know or have ever sent a PM too and did not get that error message pop up when I tried like with your acct.
    Last edited by yellowstang; 12-17-2010, 03:34 PM.

Comment

I've sent messages without issues.

Comment

Under your control panel, you have options as to if you want to recieve pm's or emails from administrators or other members. I'll bet you don't have the box checked to allow incoming stuff from others?
        Originally posted by Vertnut
        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          is the pm box screwed up? i guess you have to check the box marked Send message to users even if they are not on your contact list.
          Yeah under your user CP, click to edit options and allow incoming PM's

Private MessagingThis forum features a private messaging system, which allows members to send messages to one another privately.

If you do not want to send or receive private messages, you may disable the private messaging system.
          Enable Private Messaging

You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging.
          Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

The forum can send a message to your email address to inform you when someone sends you a private message.
          Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
          Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
          Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

yea i looked at my user cp options and it all looks and checked out!!!!! i've gotten a few pms today though

hell i don't even get thread updates through my email any more

Comment

We voted, you're out.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                We voted, you're out.
                haha fuckers its a week before christmas

Comment

dave sends me messages all the time. something about a free prostate exam. i don't seem to have a problem when i reply telling him how gay he is.

Comment

Working...
                  X