Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My neighbors mosquito infested pool. Where to get help in Mansfield. (Pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Wuss!
    Guilty as charged.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• If you don't post pics, I'm going to have my wife suspend your chl!!!11!

Comment

• DO IT! rofl
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          If you don't post pics, I'm going to have my wife suspend your chl!!!11!
          lmfao!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• About time pool is clean

No that the fighting in this thread has stopp we can...

/thread

Comment

• you can't stick a camera over your fence and take a picture?
              Wow, being a pussy has reached a new low.
              You've already knocked on his door about it. He already knows you're the instigator.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                you can't stick a camera over your fence and take a picture?
                You've already knocked on his door about it. He already knows you're the instigator.
                Meh. Not impressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Meh. Not impressed.
                  You know we're cool 'D, but you better post a fucking pic after all the shit that has happened in this FUCKING THREAD!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• ROFL Rick, you got a good chuckle outta me. For that, I'll try to post one later. Maybe when the sun is out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      ROFL Rick, you got a good chuckle outta me. For that, I'll try to post one later. Maybe when the sun is out.
                      [insert random rant with veiled threats]

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Absolutely. Far lower than loudly announcing on the internets you are so mad that you have to put someone on ignore, right lady?

Comment

• Originally posted by ss junk View Post
                          absolutely. Far lower than loudly announcing on the internets you are so mad that you have to put someone on ignore, right lady?
                          roflmfao!!

Comment

• I'll post a picture of the pool!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Absolutely. Far lower than loudly announcing on the internets you are so mad that you have to put someone on ignore, right lady?
                              Boosh
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Well, since i can't physically put a pacifier in the crying baby's mouth, what else am i to do with my poor, lonely stalker?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X