Clear All

• shut up you failure
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post

You are too stupied and arrogant to see anything any other way than you currently do.
      Holy shit I can't believe a cop said this last part. Cops...by definition, can only think one sided. Literally...you guys fuck up majorly, but it's only perceived that way by the public because we don't see it your way. I didnt want to disturb the cop bashing already going on but side get a fucking handle on yourself. How many tax dollars have you spent crying to BJ and Tali?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Telling anyone who will listen, eh officer gingerbreadhead? This is an absolute cry for support, especially with how grossly inaccurate it is. I would try to explain, but it already has been in the simplest of terms yet you still would not get it.
        Be careful or I will bring out the Louisville Slugger....

Comment

You are too stupied and arrogant to see anything any other way than you currently do.
          im just here for the lulz.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Keep saying that and maybe someday you will believe yourself.

All I talk about? I guess you just contradicted yourself when you said that I constantly talk about fishing and my son.....

Boosh....

Self Boosh fail. This was like watching the Challenger disaster all over again.

Comment

Be careful or I will bring out the Louisville Slugger....
              I'll bring the team of lawyers who'd salivate at the opportunity to end your career. With all the direct threats you've spewed from this site I wonder who would win...
              I'd "sleep like a baby" while spending your son's college tuition. What now?

Comment

• Coming from you
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                Boosh....
                Sounds like this:
                [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tyenymJLWk[/ame]

Comment

Hello Pot, this is the Kettle. Maybe one of these days you will actually sleep without still wearing your uniform. Or you'll mount your old lady without making sure you do it per the City of Ft. Worth operations manual.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Thread sucks. Let me know when the guys are done finger banging each other

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Thread sucks. Let me know when the guys are done finger banging each other

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• I think this is the victim.

NSFW!!!!!!!
                        2014 Ford F250 4X4 *DD*
                        1992 Ford Mustang GT

Previous Vehicles:
                        1989 Ford Mustang 4 cyl. Turbo coupe
                        1986 Ford Mustang GT T-Top
                        2011 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                        2011 Ford Mustang V6
                        2011 Ford Mustang GT
                        2013 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost
                        2012 Ford F-150 Eco-Boost 4x4

Comment

• All that is left is an eyeball, you can't even tell where his mouth is or was supposed to be. Did he die, cause I can't image how he will be able to survive that?

Comment

wow...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                              All that is left is an eyeball, you can't even tell where his mouth is or was supposed to be. Did he die, cause I can't image how he will be able to survive that?
                              Last report, he was in critical condition.
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                                All that is left is an eyeball, you can't even tell where his mouth is or was supposed to be. Did he die, cause I can't image how he will be able to survive that?
                                Let's face it, no one nose how he's going to live after that.
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X