X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    That is my question.

It could have been a female officer.

It could have been a smaller officer and a larger bad guy.

Who knows? I just know that I would not have gone from verbal commands to shooting the guy.
    I'll say something I don't think I've actually said before. Thank you for doing what you do Matt. I give you and the rest of the officers a lot of hell but I do appreciate it.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• So when can I come on a ride along, Matt ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I'll say something I don't think I've actually said before. Thank you for doing what you do Matt. I give you and the rest of the officers a lot of hell but I do appreciate it.
        I know it goes against the dfwm ftp policy, but I think Matt's a stand up guy. We don't see eye to eye on everything, but he's definitely one of the good ones IMO
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Matt once offered me lunch and now Eric done went and fucked it up.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            That's what I thought. When it's your ass on the stand in a civil trial (where you cannot refuse to take the stand) you better have a damn good answer ready to go.
            ... and if you would have gone after the attacker giving him time to kill the victim this same scenario would play out with the victim's family.

Comment

• The Zombie must be 1/3 Pitbull.

Hay guys, did you ever hear the story of me getting bit by a dog?
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                The Zombie must be 1/3 Pitbull.

Hay guys, did you ever hear the story of me getting bit by a dog?
                ... and bet it has all the relevance in the world to this situation.

Comment

• Just skimming over the arguments for shooting vs fighting the zombie - think economically. If you do pull the guy off and manage to arrest him, then the taxpayers have to pay for however long he stays in prison/psych ward. The bullets were cheaper and much more efficient than the judicial/penal system.

It's not always the right answer, but occasionally it is.

Comment

• clearly a pitbull zombie

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• I uze deadly force on tis thread yo

Comment

• NSFW due to gore/an ass, if you're a pussy ----****

Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                          So when can I come on a ride along, Matt ?
                          Whenever. I'd be honored to have you along.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                            ... and if you would have gone after the attacker giving him time to kill the victim this same scenario would play out with the victim's family.
                            There is no way on earth someone could prove that the last bite the zombie took before you pulled him off was the killing bite. No one has ever sued the police for not doing enough, it's almost always for going overboard (and deadly force is the prime example).

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Just skimming over the arguments for shooting vs fighting the zombie - think economically. If you do pull the guy off and manage to arrest him, then the taxpayers have to pay for however long he stays in prison/psych ward. The bullets were cheaper and much more efficient than the judicial/penal system.

It's not always the right answer, but occasionally it is.
                            Economics cannot factor into the decisions an officer makes. It's their job to apprehend offenders, not execute them (same for dogs).

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                              NSFW due to gore/an ass, if you're a pussy ----****

I only see one GSW?/?

Comment

• From the article:

He was arrested seven other times over five years. Court records show that one was for misdemeanor battery, one was for vending near a school, one was for trespassing and four involved marijuana. The last case came in September 2009. In January, the charge was dropped.

See, there you go. Marijuana is the gateway drug for zombies.....

Light the fuse and ruuuuuuuuunnnn!

Comment

Working...
                                X