Craigslist sorry ass buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craigslist sorry ass buyers

So I have an ad on craigslist selling some seats and this guy asked what my lowest dollar is. I tell him $250 and then he offers $200. Few more texts goes by and he tells me my seats aren't worth shit. Then he flags my ad. Anyone know of any good sites or text message spam i can sign this asshole up to?

typical shit, just ignore them.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Was his name Chuck?

Comment

where is that moving site?

Comment

I always ask bottom dollar and will sometimes go a little lower if the number isn't even. I do not flag items though or talk crap about the item.

People messaging me to tell me my item is listed to high or points out flaws pisses me off more than anything. 1) It sells, so fuck you and your mother. 2) You aren't anybody that should be telling me what I should list my item for. 3) Fuck you.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

My only experience with craigslist has been about the same. Lots of lowballers.

I have some appliances for sale at a good price. I had a chick email me offering a lot lower than my asking price for my oven, and I told her my prices were firm. The next day, she emailed me again offering an even lower price. I reminded her that my prices were firm. Two days later, she emailed me offering an even lower amount, and wanted to know if I would throw in the microwave. WTF? I told her to get bent.

I've had three people say they want my stuff, call/text back and forth a few times, and then completely disappear.

Another guy expected me to show him that all of my appliances work. They are in storage, where they don't have a 220 hookup for the oven, anyway. I get not wanting to buy dead products, but the prices are cheap and the stuff is well taken care of. Come see it and meet me and if you have a bad feeling, don't buy. It's not like they wouldn't be able to find me if I sold them crap.

I had one jerk email me for the very first time saying "I have emailed you about your items a few times with no response. If I don't hear back from you now I am going to flag your ad." I respond to all of my ads within a day, so he had it twisted.

And then you have to worry about the ones who do show up just to rob you or eat your face.

Comment

Some guy offered me 4500 for a bike I have listed for 8000.

He tried to give some pity story. If you have a pity story maybe you don't need to be buying a motorcycle...

Comment

Damn, remind me not to sell my fridge on Craigslist.....

The next guy that low balls me by more than 50%, I am going to ask what kind of car they drive, nada it, offer 75% lower than what it shows and then tell them we will have a deal if I can buy their car at that price.....
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I just had someone offer me $30 for $115 worth of brass as posted. I just don't even reply to them, I get enough offers to ignore the low balls. If you low ball me then you probably are not going to get it.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I sold a TV for over a grand to the first person that contacted me 2 days after I posted my last ad on there. You guys have shitty luck.

Comment

I usually have good luck. I just sold a bridgeport mill for $2000 on there to the second caller.

Comment

It reminds me of the classified on here. I was selling an $800 set of heads on time and a guy asked me if I would take payments. I have no idea where these cockroaches come from.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I was selling a motorcycle last year for, I think for $5500 and one guy who happened to be a personal trainer messaged me. He had the audacity to ask if he could be my personal trainer in lieu of cash.

I had a guy try trading his lowered Ford Ranger, a tool box and an xbox for a bike I had too.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            I was selling a motorcycle last year for, I think for $5500 and one guy who happened to be a personal trainer messaged me. He had the AWESOMENESS to ask if he could be my personal trainer in lieu of cash.

Fixed

So I'm guessing you're still out of shape? Poor choice my friend, he could have added years to your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              It reminds me of the classified on here. I was selling an $800 set of heads on time and a guy asked me if I would take payments. I have no idea where these cockroaches come from.

Will you trade for a Del Sol?

Comment

Working...
                              X