• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha, what's in a name !
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by FRider View Post
      Anyone know this mechanic or business?

My friend was to have a 65 Tbird restored by him and he can't get a hold of him.

"Jermain Tambor his business is xxretmemobilautomotive,com or xxtermeautomotive"

He is in Haltom City or Mansfield areas.

I can get you in touch with Jermain, I'll need a little cash upfront though.
      Ded

Comment

Paints 300 orange. Installs lambo doors on chrysler. Takes picture in front of the projects. Places on business card. Names busines XXtreme Automotive. Takes camper, 85 holda goldwing, and jetski for payment on work.

you getting fucked is already presumed.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          This just proves my theory I have had for YEARS.

Never do business with someone named Jermain.
          People with the last name Jermain aren't so bad. When you add the "e" at the end and/or make it a first name - that's when everything goes to shit.

Lol
          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Well, he got his t-bird back. Saw this on craigslist.

Originally posted by craigslist
            Hi everyone I wanted to show you how you get your car back when you do business with Jermain Tambor at Xxtremeautomotive or Xxtrememobileautomotive.com . And all it cost me was a Rockwell pop-up camper valued at $2500.00, a 1985 Honda Goldwing valued at $3000.00, a 1996Yamaha 1100 jet ski valued at $2000.00 and an extra 1965 thunderbird to be used for parts if needed all it was missing was the engine valued at $2000.00 and $1500.00 in cash What I got back was a car with all the glass busted out of it no engine no transmission no driveshaft no front fenders no front bumper no front grill so if you want to do business with JT this is what you can expect!

Comment

So, instead of going to court, he comes here?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

That really blows. I wouldn't trust anybody that drives a Chrysler.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  That really blows. I wouldn't trust anybody that drives a Chrysler.
                  A Chrysler with lambo doors.....

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    So, instead of going to court, he comes here?

Looks like he went to Craigslist and just informed us here. Sucks to be his brother and get the car back in that condition.

Comment

What due diligence did he do prior to taking it to him? Contract?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                        What due diligence did he do prior to taking it to him? Contract?
                        That's one of my questions. And he paid up front for a restoration without seeing a restoration done? And everything he traded has titles and can be shown that it belongs to his brother so, why not file stolen vehicle reports and file a lawsuit?

Comment

Working...
                        X