Are you diabetic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
    I really feel for you guys, especially the one that have to take shots every day. I don't think I could do it.
    That's what insulin pumps are for!

The Omnipod's been pretty good for the most part since I started it in Oct., sure does beat multiple shots each day.

Comment

I was diagnosed pre-prediabetic so i slowed down or i should say quit drinking sodas, started watching what i ate but have gone back to not being careful, i need to start taking care of myself again!

Diabetes runs on both sides of family but both sides do nothing to prevent it or make it any better

Comment

Wife is type one. Controls it like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          That's what insulin pumps are for!

The Omnipod's been pretty good for the most part since I started it in Oct., sure does beat multiple shots each day.
          My Doc wants me to be able to manage on my own before he says I'm ready for the pump. Makes sense, if I'm out hunting and the pump craps out I have to know what to do... Just a another month and it's pump time for me WOOT!
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I was Pre-Diabetic (Type 2) with an A1C of 6.0, a year and a half ago; I weighed 228 lbs. I have since lost 37 lbs and now have an A1C of 5.7, "Diet and Exercise" are the KEY!

Comment

Working...
            X