Harwell Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
    Yep, that is where we moved to. It is nice, spend more time working and less time moving cars.
    very cool man...........yall need some stone? Lol
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Mostly descent prices and good looking cars. I think the 93 Mustang for $15k is a freaking pipe dream though.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
        Mostly descent prices and good looking cars. I think the 93 Mustang for $15k is a freaking pipe dream though.

That particular mustang is a very rare, factory YN code silver coupe with black interior. Less than 250 silver coupes were built and probably less than 10% had black interior. I only have seen one other one like it and I have been collecting mustangs since the 90's. I have seen John turn down 14k from a collector just last week on that car. I thought about buying it myself as the silver coupes are so rare. Just like some rare first generation camaros, the rare foxbodies are growing in demand.

Comment

I always say they are only worth what someone is willing to pay. It is a really clean, rare coupe. It may be "high" but would be hard to replace if that is what you want.

On a side note, NTexas_V-Star, I will need some stone here pretty soon.

Comment

ok, maybe it was the move that had me thinking that. sorry
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

I want this one really bad...except without the tinted lenses and of course the price tag.

70' Chevelle RagTop
              (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Mycul View Post
                That particular mustang is a very rare, factory YN code silver coupe with black interior. Less than 250 silver coupes were built and probably less than 10% had black interior. I only have seen one other one like it and I have been collecting mustangs since the 90's. I have seen John turn down 14k from a collector just last week on that car. I thought about buying it myself as the silver coupes are so rare. Just like some rare first generation camaros, the rare foxbodies are growing in demand.

You have been horse trading for a while. I thought it was just another fox body. Sometimes time flies by so fast you don't realize that the cars you have been around for so long are now turning in to classic cars. You educated me a little on it. I guess with all things, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
                  I always say they are only worth what someone is willing to pay. It is a really clean, rare coupe. It may be "high" but would be hard to replace if that is what you want.

On a side note, NTexas_V-Star, I will need some stone here pretty soon.
                  Cool beans man, come see us at C&L when ya get around to it.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                  X