• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a classy joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Explains a lot ....
      It close by the crib. I don't really like driving further out to go drink even thou I only stay for bout 6 drinks that and I don't like big crowds. Plus I like hanging out with old folks.

Comment

$5 pitchers, all the time. Oh wait, sorry it's pictures.

Comment

lol. You got the "tell my friends" part down good!

Dont understand why she is being such a bitch.
          Photobucket

Comment

Oh noez, you got banned from the shittiest bar in North Texas and talk about how much better the second shittiest bar in North Texas is.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Buncha slackers in here. Pic's of friend???

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                ...Plus I like hanging out with old folks.
                Is it because they don't believe in deodorant either?

Comment

First: Dukes sucks.
                  Second: I would be filing a complaint with Ms. Manager.
                  Third: What kind of "manager" consults their significant other on a business issue, takes their advice, then calls back the customer and states they spoke to their significant other and that they made a mistake and apologizes? Can you say, lack of professionalism, lack of qualifications, basket case? Pick one, I suppose.
                  Fourth: Did I mention Dukes sucks?
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

id wager half the people talking trash about dukes spend most of their time at home doing nothing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                      id wager half the people talking trash about dukes spend most of their time at home doing nothing anyway.
                      ....Or frequent other establishments. Just sayin'. I have been to Dukes twice in the past 5 years I have been in Texas.
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                        All you had to do was call the cc company and let them know what happened. They would have taken care of it over the phone no problem.
                        I had a dream the other night and you were in it. It was weird. LOL
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

eh. i love their patio with a dos XXX a burger on a warm summer day

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                            No. I just don't like frequenting bars that I see people who I went to highschool with that I don't want to hang out with, popped collar douchebags starting fights, chicks with herpes, and hearing "Crazy Bitch" 10x so loud I can't even hear myself think about how much the place sucks.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              No. I just don't like frequenting bars that I see people who I went to highschool with that I don't want to hang out with, popped collar douchebags starting fights, chicks with herpes, and hearing "Crazy Bitch" 10x so loud I can't even hear myself think about how much the place sucks.
                              So, you like it then?
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

It is also the congregation capitol of Texas for fucking birds. With the exception of that little Sushi place over there adjacent to Dukes, that whole place would suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X