And another thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And another thing....

The fountain of youth. I swear it exists in alcohol. Through personal experience, I have noticed that older people who drink and or party, live more active and more enjoyable lives. Lady at work, gray hair looks miserable and tired all the time, had whom I thought was her sister come in to her office to pick something up, only to layer find out it sad her mom! I almost shit my.scrubs. OK, so I've been drinking but last year I partied with a 70yr old at my wife's Christmas party and I.swear she was in.her late 50s and she was pounding crown and cokes. And just now, I was at a friends party and his wife's grandma was dancing with a drink in her hand. She looked great! And I later find out that she is 81!!! My mom, who is 52 was fun and full of life and looked great, stopped drinking and now looks like she has aged rapidly. Idk. Yeah I've been drinking but I think I'm gonna keep this shit in my life. I don't want to grow lame(r)
    .....bro....

Where is that cool starry bra pic when I need it?

Comment

No seas mamon.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

No wonder I look so good
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

^^^^ hahahahahahaha pinche Pablo.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

When you live your life without any worries, you tend to have less wrinkles and grey hair.

Comment

It's a much better fountain, when it makes 25 year olds think I'm hot. Never thought I'd see the day when fucking 25 year olds would be exciting. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                It's a much better fountain, when it makes 25 year olds think I'm hot. Never thought I'd see the day when fucking 25 year olds would be exciting. :/

When has fucking a 25 year old NOT been exciting?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                  When has fucking a 25 year old NOT been exciting?
                  When I was 18-30ish, fucking 18-20 somethings, they were "too old." Then I got fat, and didn't care. 25 is a prize now. I traded huge arms for a decently fat wallet, and now chicks dig me.

Comment

Alcohol and formaldehyde aren't very different in chemical composition.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I don't know about all that bullshit. Maybe a few drinks a month, but my uncle drank Coors til the day he died and he was missing several limbs from severe diabetes...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X