what's everyone doing for new years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's everyone doing for new years?

I was wanting to take the gf to Ghost Bar Dallas to see DJ Skribble but they are charging $100 a piece for tickets (still considering going). Where else would be fun for new years besides a gay house party or Applebees?

Taylor

Flaming Lips freakout in OKC.

Comment

I would much rather go to a 'gay house party' than pay $100/person to go to some overpriced club full of people I don't know and paying $10+ for a drink. I guess that comes with maturity.

We have the kids this year so we'll be 'partying it up' with them. lol Apple cider and rock band!
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

depending on the temp I may go out on the boat the fort worth boat club always has a good fireworks show

Comment

I'll be putting the mustang in storage, cleaning up the garage, and starting my next project.

Comment

Camping, motorhome actually, fuck that tent shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              I would much rather go to a 'gay house party' than pay $100/person to go to some overpriced club full of people I don't know and paying $10+ for a drink. I guess that comes with maturity.

We have the kids this year so we'll be 'partying it up' with them. lol Apple cider and rock band!
              I'm only young once :P looking forward to spending new years with kids when the time comes.

Comment

Going to Zen Addison Circle, 60/person or 100/couple, open bar and champagne at midnight. Went last year and had a good time. 100/table

Marty and I split a table, so everyone who shows up can have a place to hang out

Comment

im having a 'gay house party' like always! except its probably completely different from any new yrs party you've been to. we expect about 50 to 60 people have a bartender, cocktail waitress, valet and of course a dj..i did the whole club thing two yrs straight and frankly its not very fun at all..

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
                    im having a 'gay house party' like always! except its probably completely different from any new yrs party you've been to. we expect about 50 to 60 people have a bartender, cocktail waitress, valet and of course a dj..i did the whole club thing two yrs straight and frankly its not very fun at all..
                    Nothing gay about that...

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      Going to Zen Addison Circle, 60/person or 100/couple, open bar and champagne at midnight. Went last year and had a good time. 100/table

Marty and I split a table, so everyone who shows up can have a place to hang out
                      Thanks, gonna have to check this out.

Comment

Going to Times Square in New York! Cold, but should be fun with about, oh, 1,000,000 strangers standing around.

Comment

Going to the my buddy's ranch to drink and fill the air with gun powder!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Machine gun shoot.

Comment

Going to a gay house party with a bunch of friends > being crowded in with a shit ton of drunk strangers any day.

Plus we can crash out at the friend's gay house party and not worry about getting home while every other drunk is trying.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X