Is a Vet visit necessary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenn View Post
    You're right. I should be less hasty to shoot down other's opinions and experiences. I apologize. I shall agree to just disagree on this subject.
    Geor wants you to post newds for being so rude and hasty.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Pics?

Stevo
      Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Brad is married to Kim?
      Originally posted by Ted View Post
      He said hold on, she is in the kitchen.
      I refuse to be about 10. I lied though, my wife is at work and I'm home playing on the computer. Now I just have to learn Jeet Kune Do!

Comment

I'm here for the nudes....
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't think you understood the question.

And yes, I had to google jkd to figure out how to spell jeet kune do.

Comment

Is it necessarily harmful for the dog to lick it? No. However, the terminology he used was it is "best" for the dog to lick an open wound. This is simply not the case. The "best" thing to do is put the dog on antibiotics and wrap it. I understand not doing it in every case, but to provide that type of info as the "best" thing to do is clearly wrong.

Comment

I went on a hike (gone bad) and the three of us and the 2 blue heelers feet were jacked.

The Blue heelers lost the pads on each paw pretty much. No meds, they lick'd them and turned out fine.

For a few days all the dogs did was lay around and my buddy had to carry them outside to pee/poop an brought the water/food over to them.
              WRX

Comment

I got a dog question, why after being outside for over an hour, did my great dane just take a shit in the living room floor?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  I got a dog question, why after being outside for over an hour, did my great dane just take a shit in the living room floor?

Vengeance for being ignored for an hour?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Vengeance for being ignored for an hour?
                    My dogs love to play outside. Sometimes I have to drag their asses in. Maybe she was pissed that she had to come inside.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                      I refuse to be about 10. I lied though, my wife is at work and I'm home playing on the computer. Now I just have to learn Jeet Kune Do!
                      SteveM!

Comment

Damn this thread got derailed in a hurry! I ended up removing the pad and put atibiotic cream on it. I'll just let the dog walk it off for the next couple of days and take it to the vet if things don't get better.

Comment

Well played on the tags!

Comment

Working...
                          X