Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to buy Texas Rangers tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy Texas Rangers tickets?

Trying to take the woman to her first game ever on her B-day July 25th. I've looked on their actual website and I don't see much available.

I've looked at stub-hub, but I know very little about purchasing tickets on there. Any safe/reliable places that you guys recommend?

Buy and sell sports tickets, concert tickets, theater tickets and Broadway tickets on StubHub!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Stub hub is safe

Comment

Stub hub, ticket master, or pay at the game when you get there. I think only the playoff games have ever been complete sell out games.

Comment

I have a coworker who sells his tickets all the time (he has season tickets). Shoot me a PM if you want his number.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Stub hub, ticket master, or pay at the game when you get there. I think only the playoff games have ever been complete sell out games.
            Almost all of their home games have been sell outs so far. Premium games will sell out quick.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              They already broke the season sell out record prior to the all star break.

Comment

Working...
              X