Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Chan takes down BK employee screwing with food

Fucking epic.

Ever feel like nothing is secret any more because of the Internet? You may be right. It took 4Chan users only 15 minutes to track down and bust the Cleveland-area Burger King employee who stood on top of two containers of shredded lettuce and then posted a picture of the gross act. 4Chan is a bulletin board-type website where members post images and comments.

"This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King," wrote the unnamed employee on the evening of July 16. Guess he thought that was funny. Other users weren't laughing: according to Hypervocal.com, Anonymous, the notorious vigilante hacking group, used GPS data embedded in the photo to locate the fast food restaurant's address and reportedly contacted the franchise and FoxNews8.

"Whoever this is is getting fired," a morning shift manager named Andrea, told the Cleveland Scene.

Bryson W. Thornton, Director of Burger King's Global Communications, wrote in a statement to Yahoo! Shine:

"Burger King Corp. has recently been made aware of a photo that shows a BURGER KING® restaurant employee violating the company's stringent food handling procedures. Food safety is a top priority at all BURGER KING® restaurants and the company maintains a zero-tolerance policy against any violations such as the one in question. The restaurant where this photo was taken is independently-owned and operated by a BURGER KING® franchisee. The franchisee has taken swift action to investigate this matter and terminated the three employees involved in the incident."

Still, make mine a burger, but hold the lettuce.

None of us would ever eat at a restaurant again if we knew what happened to the food.

I remember in the early 80's some kid who worked at the Mansfield Whataburger got caught jacking off in the walk-in cooler and ejaculating on the hamburger meat.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      None of us would ever eat at a restaurant again if we knew what happened to the food.

That's the fucking truth for most people. I see shit all the time, some of it just comes with the territory, but I've got a list of restaurants longer than my family tree that I won't ever step foot in to.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What kind of idiot does that and leaves the EXIF data in the photo?

Comment

95% of this website GE

Comment

Did you guys have to read in school Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell? Remember when they described the conditions in the restaurant.......

It was amusing to look round the filthy little scullery and think that only a double door was between us and the dining-room. There sat the customers in all their splendour--spotless table-cloths, bowls of flowers, mirrors and gilt cornices and painted cherubim; and here, just a few feet away, we in our disgusting filth. For it really was disgusting filth. There was no time to sweep the floor till evening, and we slithered about in a compound of soapy water, lettuce-leaves, torn paper and trampled food. A dozen waiters with their coats off, showing the their sweaty armpits, sat at the table mixing salads and sticking their thumbs into the cream pots. The room had a dirty, mixed smell of food and sweat. … There were only two sinks, and no washing basin, and it was nothing unusual for a waiter to wash his face in the water in which clean crockery was rinsing. But the customers saw nothing of this.... (Chapter 22)
            Mustangs previously owned:
            1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
            1992 LX AOD
            1993 LX Drag Car
            1995 GTS
            1997 Cobra
            2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
            Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
            2016 Honda Accord Touring
            2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Internet Superheroes
              03 cobra

Comment

I know that every time I do something illegal, my first thought is to post the pics here and all over facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I've got a list of restaurants longer than my family tree that I won't ever step foot in to.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                    lmgdao! well played sir
                    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                      ha!

Comment

His shoes may not have even been dirty, I don't see a problem!

Comment

Yeah - even simple mistakes but no time to redo food causes gross stuff. Then add in the malicious stuff and you really....

1. Don't want to think about it.
                          2. Don't want to send food back.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Perhaps this is why I never get sick...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              Perhaps this is why I never get sick...
                              86 the lettuce?

Comment

Working...
                              X