Another Ft. Worth Cop Arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ft. Worth Cop Arrested

Sheesh! Is Ft. Worth the new Dallas? LOL at him almost hitting a DWI partol unit.

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Fort Worth Police Officer Arrested on Suspicion of DWI

Published : Thursday, 23 Dec 2010, 3:38 PM CST

By Alice Wolke | MYFOXDFW.COM

FORT WORTH, Texas - A Fort Worth police officer was arrested downtown on suspicion of driving while intoxicated early Thursday morning.

According to the department, Officer Domingo Martinez was off duty and driving on Taylor Street at 5th Street at 2:30 a.m. when he made an abrupt turn in front of a Fort Worth police DWI patrol unit.

The move was so sudden, the on-duty officer had to slam on his brakes to avoid hitting Martinez's pickup truck.

Martinez refused a field sobriety test, but blood evidence collected at a local hospital was enough to charge him with suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

The nine-year veteran was booken on $1,000 bond.

Martinez, who works in the Central Patrol division, is on restricted duty until an internal investigation can be completed. He surrendered his gun and his badge.

And LOL at "booken" Don't they proof read this shit?

Comment

I guess cops get a discount on getting out of jail? The first offense should be $1500.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

There's obviously more to this story.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          I guess cops get a discount on getting out of jail? The first offense should be $1500.
          For sure
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            And LOL at "booken" Don't they proof read this shit?
            No joke.

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Is that what your bond was set at?

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            There's obviously more to this story.
            No wai! A FWPD arresting a FWPD? Can't happen.. Everyone knows that the brothers in blue don't take action against each other.....

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              No joke.

Is that what your bond was set at?

No wai! A FWPD arresting a FWPD? Can't happen.. Everyone knows that the brothers in blue don't take action against each other.....
              It' cuz the arresting officer was a pinche gringo.

Comment

1000 bond? Isn't bail 10% of bond? Making this 100 bail?

Idk?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  1000 bond? Isn't bail 10% of bond? Making this 100 bail?

Idk?
                  Bail Bondsmen typically charge 10-15% of bond. When you pay a bondsman the 10-15%, you forfiet that money. If you pay the court the $1,000 bond, you get it all back when you appear for court, or the charge is dismissed.

Comment

Bail Bondsmen typically charge 10-15% of bond. When you pay a bondsman the 10-15%, you forfiet that money. If you pay the court the $1,000 bond, you get it all back when you appear for court, or the charge is dismissed.
                    I see, makes sense why they want your ass in court.

Thanks for clearing that up, and I hope I never deal with that stuff.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Baaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. Aint that a bitch. Ftp\ that'll be all

Comment

So Bail Bondsmen get paid the money by you to get out of jail, then reimbursed the money spent to get you out of jail by the courts after you go to court?
                        Did I get that right? When i was in my late teens i had a couple over nighters but never had to deal with any of that.
                        What happens if for some reason you miss court.. Does the bondsmen then come and break your legs and beat you for his money back or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                          So Bail Bondsmen get paid the money by you to get out of jail, then reimbursed the money spent to get you out of jail by the courts after you go to court?
                          Did I get that right? When i was in my late teens i had a couple over nighters but never had to deal with any of that.
                          What happens if for some reason you miss court.. Does the bondsmen then come and break your legs and beat you for his money back or what?
                          You never watched Dog? They go snatch you up and turn you in.
                          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

guess not is that a movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
                              guess not is that a movie?
                              No, its a show on A&E... Dog the Bounty Hunter
                              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X