my Christmas presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my Christmas presents

was a phone call at 330am saying my uncle died what a Christmas!

Sorry to hear man. I hope you guys can maintain some semblence of a Merry Christmas despite the bad news...especially if you have kids. RIP.

Comment

what sucks is my grandpa died in oct!

Comment

Sorry to hear. Rip and hope ur Xmas is good for the kids if u have any. Be thankful for those u do have still in ur life. I'm sure they would want u to have a merry Xmas. Sorry to hear once again
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

So sorry. RIP
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
            was a phone call at 330am saying my uncle died what a Christmas!
            That sucks man. My grandfather passed away last year on Christmas, and it was the first year ever my family didn't go down to San Antonio to my grandparents house for Christmas. Made me mad. Then they all packed up and went down there to leave me here alone on my b-day, which is tomorrow. and Then this year my parents decided yet again not to go down.
            HD Parts
            paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Damn Clint, that's rough man. If you need anything, hit me up.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Sorry man but if could be worse. My mother died on mothers day in 03.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. My condolences. I know what you're going through. I had a close family member die this week.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    Damn Clint, that's rough man. If you need anything, hit me up.
                    same here bro......BRR loves you in a non way

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

thanks guys, im a strong person so i dont let things get to me hard but after seeing my dad fall apart it sucked. he always said when your mom broke up with me, me and your uncle never did so they where pretty close.

Comment

There was about a two year span where family members of mine were dropping left and right. It's sad, but hearing about a death in the family now hardly even phases me. Sorry for your loss.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                          Sorry man but if could be worse. My mother died on mothers day in 03.
                          My dad died on Fathers Day 02. Seriously

Comment

best of wishes to ya clint, my brother died new years day too.

Comment

Dang, sorry to hear, RIP.

Comment

Working...
                              X