• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    LOL I thought The King started that.
    First time I ever saw it ... post #19

Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Who is/was The King anyhow?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        Not sure exactly why, but I always thought the king = mr majestyk.
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
          Just your typcial dfwstanger. You know middle aged, past his prime, 30lbs over weight, and a receding hair line lol.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            Not sure exactly why, but I always thought the king = mr majestyk.
            I believe that is correct.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$tock analy$$$$$$$t!
              You said anal huh huh huh

Comment

solid barg! anybody can make a case for any stock at anytime. A smart investor doesn't need an analyst!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                  solid barg! anybody can make a case for any stock at anytime. A smart investor doesn't need an analyst!
                  Could you please describe the taste of Jody's ass for the rest of us?

Comment

Lmao...wtf.

Comment

Lmao...wtf.
                      The way he follows you around in every thread is hilarious. You have your own personal dfwmustangs dingleberry.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                        Could you please describe the taste of Jody's ass for the rest of us?
                        awes look it's the lead cheerleader!Congrats on the new opportunity I'm just jealous!
                        Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 08-11-2012, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X