F thieves (it's cool, Holmes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      You could have fooled me with some of your posts. I never posted anything antagonistic towards you to deserve some of the off-handed comments you made.
      So because he said something 'antagonistic' towards you, he deserved to have his truck broken into and his personal belongings stolen?

Wow...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        He mad.
        I figured you'd just walk right by that post. Kinda hard to dispute the truth, huh?

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        So because he said something 'antagonistic' towards you, he deserved to have his truck broken into and his personal belongings stolen?

Wow...
        You said that, not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          Hey Forbes, did you get any suppressors stolen? A bank branch i am helping out at was robbed, and had a suppressor on the handgun he used. This branch was in s mansfield, btw.
          There are a lot of fake cans out there. Was the gun fired or just displayed?

Comment

There are a lot of fake cans out there. Was the gun fired or just displayed?
            just displayed.

Comment

• Trublu you are a police officer correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                Trublu you are a police officer correct?
                Mall cop

Comment

I figured you'd just walk right by that post. Kinda hard to dispute the truth, huh?

You said that, not me.

You keep pretending like that is when you started up, and you know it isn't. Like Al said, you are a liar. Why bother to make some elaborate response to your continued lying? You never said shit about Kim until YOU were in the hot seat.

Comment

• Penis
                    Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                    03gt intech POWA!

Comment

• 03shadow4v likes penis
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                        It's hard to respond to anyone specifically on my phone, so I'll keep it short.

I'm not mad at anyone but the thieves.

Kenwood ddx318 double din DVD monitor/receiver with my favorite Rusko cd in it.
                        Truck will be back better than before. I might just put a stock radio in it an use the check for my turbo build.

And I'm getting drunk, woooooooooooo!
                        you need some some dash paint too lol.. same shit going on with my 03 and my 00.. my buddies 06 has dash peel too right at the passenger grip at the handle.. think chevy would've reacted to that or re-called that garbage paint.. other than that.... the 5.3's are fucking solid trucks!

sorry about the break in..
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Is this what I get for helping you with the accident questions you PM'd me about?
                          I've said much worse to best friends, significant others, etc. It doesn't mean I dislike you or anything ill...or that that is my general opinion of you; It means your behavior at that moment sucked. I don't stand on either side of you or Eric, but Phil didn't warrant the "karma" comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                            I've said much worse to best friends, significant others, etc. It doesn't mean I dislike you or anything ill...or that that is my general opinion of you; It means your behavior at that moment sucked. I don't stand on either side of you or Eric, but Phil didn't warrant the "karma" comment.

Don't mind him. He thinks answering a question someone asks gives him some sort of store credit with them to say the most idiotic things possible and not be called to the floor about it.

Comment

• Sucks man!

Skip the glass breakage sensor and get a proximity sensor. And a back-up battery. A two-way paging alarm with long range is great, too.

When they got me good back in 2006 in the middle if the day (near 114 and Freeport) my alarm went off, but they yanked the main battery cable to stop it. Didn't have a backup battery at the time. I had a pager alarm with a relatively short range. If they try me now, the alarm won't stop and I'll be paged up to a mile away.

Oh, and if you want to protect your wheels or try to avoid getting the whole thing towed, add a tilt sensor.

And keep your remote on/near you at all times. Mine could have been going off for all I know, but I was in meetings and my remote was back at my desk.

Comment

• Sure is a whole bunch of whining going on in here. (Phil's is warranted, though).

Comment

Working...
                                X