2 Dollar Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Dollar Bills

What is a regular 2 dollar bill worth? 2 dollars? Just courious cause I have several hundred of them.
    Photobucket

Lmfao....
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

$2 boy

Comment

Comment

After doing some research for you....

several hundred x 2 = worth.

Comment

Go to any bank and you can get $2 bill.... And yes it will cost you $2.

Comment

Does your wife know how much time you spend in strip clubs?

Comment

About tree fiddy...
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Face value of US currency doesn't change...

Some coins are worth more than face vaule, but not as currency. Worth more due to rarity(Collectors), or for weight in silver content...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I realize that the bank value is face value, but thought they might be worth 3/4 bucks to someone that collects. And if so, who?

The wife and I decided that they wasnt worth collecting any more and thought we'd just cash them out. Didnt want to let them go for face value if I could get another buck out of each.
                    Photobucket

Comment

You've been collecting $2 bills?

Ummmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        You've been collecting $2 bills?

Ummmm.....
                        Pre 1976 only. Been collecting them as long as I can remember. They don't circulate very often. Especially now a days.
                        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                          Pre 1976 only. Been collecting them as long as I can remember. They don't circulate very often. Especially now a days.
                          Lets hope they don't make a comeback. Couldn't afford a $2 menu at most restaraunts..
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Someone told me about a strip club manager that would break bills with $2, doubling the single tips the girls got.

Totally unrelated to the original thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                              Adding this in the 1st post might have netted you less sarcastic responses. I used to collect them as well because my mom, grandmother, and great grandmother were all big coin collectors. As soon as I realized I could get them at any bank I stopped.

Also, found this on Wiki:
                              Another misconception is that the $2 bill is worth more than its face value. "Collectible" $2 bills have been made and sold by coin dealers and others in recent years merely by adding special graphics with a computer printer. However, they are not authorized by the BEP and are not worth anything more than face value on the collectors' market[11]

11^ bbbconsumeralert (January 27, 2010). "Sometimes a $2 Bill is Just a $2 Bill". Tucson Citizen.com. Retrieved 2011-02-09.
                              "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                              -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X