RC Helicopter people in here please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RC Helicopter people in here please

Ok, long story short, someone on my wife's side of the family died and had some of the very big and expensive RC Helis, they have no idea what they are worth or even where to sell them at, and neither do I. I found a couple shops in the dallas area, but I am throwing this out there to see if anyone here could help. They are needing to sell them to help cover the funeral costs. If anyone can send me in the right direction, that would be great. They just found out a couple months ago he had stage 4 lung cancer, and he just passed today, so they really didn't have much time to get affairs in order.

Again, thanks for any help.
    Slow moving projects
    1964 C10 350/700r4
    1992 LX 5.0

Bobby jacks
    Address: 6033 U.S. 67, Alvarado, TX 76009
    Phone: (817) 790-8824

Don't let the shit hole storefront fool you. This guy supply's inventory to almost every hobby shop in Dfw
    Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 08-26-2012, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Thanks.
      Slow moving projects
      1964 C10 350/700r4
      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

If they are older helis the wont be worth much

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          Bobby jacks
          Address: 6033 U.S. 67, Alvarado, TX 76009
          Phone: (817) 790-8824

Don't let the shit hole storefront fool you. This guy supply's inventory to almost every hobby shop in Dfw
          Are they still open? Last time I drove by the place looked deserted. This was a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
            Are they still open? Last time I drove by the place looked deserted. This was a couple weeks ago.
            I hope so, I don't know for sure though. It's been a few months since I've been there.

I hope nothing has happened to the old man.

Comment

Check with mike, at mikes hobby shop in Carrollton. He is connected in the R/C world and might be able to help get you top dollar for them.
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

You can consign them at mikes on I35 and beltline bro.

God bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Aeroworks hobby store in lewisville specializes in helicopters as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X