posting from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ozzeran
    I worried about that too but it's not bad one bit, I also have the case that makes it a bit thicker and still not a problem.
    I like front pocket carry and I just think it would be too much for that. I know alot of iPhone users carry it in their back pocket but I'd forget and sit my fat ass on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili
      Leah has had the new EVO for a couple months now and that thing is tits.. I just don't know if I want that large of a phone. When I got the Moment last year I thought that thing was huge.

The EVO is like carrying a fucking iPad.
      Ya, the Epic is just llike the EVO in every way. It's a little bulky.But it's ok.

Comment

Leah has had the new EVO for a couple months now and that thing is tits.. I just don't know if I want that large of a phone. When I got the Moment last year I thought that thing was huge.

The EVO is like carrying a fucking iPad.

I dont even notice the size of the evo anymore. You get used to it really quick
        Originally posted by Baron
        If I dissagree with you, it is because you are wrong.

Comment

I like front pocket carry and I just think it would be too much for that. I know alot of iPhone users carry it in their back pocket but I'd forget and sit my fat ass on it.
          Hehe, that's one thing I won't do. I always have mine in the front pocket and hardly notice it anymore, can be a pain sometimes stuffing it into one pair of jean's I have but that's because of Levi's bullshit short pocket version I somehow picked up

Comment

Working...
          X