No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry I missed the opportunity to meet such a wonderful person. The world is a darker place for losing one such as him. Like those who have only read his post, he seemed like a great guy from what I read.

R.I.P

Comment

• Never met the guy but from reading yalls posts he sounds like a great guy.
      RIP bro. I'll pray for his family.

Comment

• Rest it Peace Louis....

Every time I hear of incidents like this it brings back bad memories.I had a brother-in-law do the same thing over his girlfriend. He left two little girls behind .... My brother-in-law was like Louis, the last person you'd think would do something so drastic..Depression sucks!!!
        Many leave "signs" that something is amiss, but sadly we either don't see them, or just flat out believe that nothing serious will happen...

Bill
        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Damnit man. Ive enjoyed his post's over the years.

Rip.

Comment

• Fucking awful!

I live in Highland Village and saw Luis quite often. I just saw him a day or two ago driving by.

I first met Luis up at the dealership. He was one of those rare folks who made you feel like you'd been a friend of his for years.

When he first got his job on the squad here in Highland Village, I had him over for dinner with my family. He was such a gentleman. My mom absolutely loved him.

I bought his old bike a few months ago. It was great talking to him. I guess that's the last time I actually saw him face to face.

I also saw his Facebook posts last night but never for one second did I think he was in that much danger.

Wish I'd have known then what I know now.

I'll miss you, Luis.

Comment

• I still can't believe it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cele3 View Post
                Fucking awful!

I live in Highland Village and saw Luis quite often. I just saw him a day or two ago driving by.

I first met Luis up at the dealership. He was one of those rare folks who made you feel like you'd been a friend of his for years.

When he first got his job on the squad here in Highland Village, I had him over for dinner with my family. He was such a gentleman. My mom absolutely loved him.

I bought his old bike a few months ago. It was great talking to him. I guess that's the last time I actually saw him face to face.

I also saw his Facebook posts last night but never for one second did I think he was in that much danger.

Wish I'd have known then what I know now.

I'll miss you, Luis.
                That was my exact impression of him the first time I met him.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• When we get a chance, I say we have a GTG at back 9 and ALSO have a GTG at a Rangers game since he loved the rangers like most of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    When we get a chance, I say we have a GTG at back 9 and ALSO have a GTG at a Rangers game since he loved the rangers like most of us.
                    Cool. I was hoping there would be two because I can't go to back9.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Rest in peace

Comment

• so sad....

RIP Luis...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          Cool. I was hoping there would be two because I can't go to back9.
                          They're 21 and up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Thanks for the kind words about Luis, Ryan. My first time to meet him was at the GTG in Lewsiville when he had his SVT and was showing off his HID's that at the time were very expensive and rare, he was so excited to show them off and I was just as excited because I wanted to get some for my Cobra.

I'm hoping we took a picture together at the picnic...
                            I almost bought those HID's off him for my svtf when he was getting rid of that car. I never got a chance to meet him but could tell he was a good dude from his posts.

Comment

• Damnit .... RIP Luis

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X