2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

• R.I.P. Brother, you will be missed.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        okay cool.

I think doing a gtg in three hours at sonic wouldn't yield a very big turnout. let's Schedule it and more people will come.
        It should also be in a separate thread and made a sticky!

Comment

• I'll go ahead and make it official. Drinks @ B9 on Thursday in his honor. We usually get there around 6:30-7. Please keep the speculation and bullshit away. His girlfriend will almost definitely be there. This stings enough, let's not make it any worse. Please and thank you.

Jedi Chris - let her know.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• still real isn't it?
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• I can't believe I am reading this. I heard this when I was out gathering parts today. I met him a few months ago at our Thursday Sonic meet. He was with his fiancé and they were going to the Back 9. He seemed very happy and was a very friendly man.

I pray that his family can find peace and recover from this tragedy. I can't imagine the pain they are going through.

May you RIP Luis. Your presence will be missed by many. Your family is in my families thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Always a gentleman. This fucking sucks. See y'all Thursday to celebrate him.

God bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Lets do a sonic meet sometime other than thursday. This weekend maybe?

It could be anywhere really. Throw around some ideas and lets get some cars together.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• Sucks to hear, RIP Luis Flores.
                    Never met you but always got a laugh at your posts..

Comment

• See you guys Thursday. Shitty day.

Comment

• I may or may not catch hell for this post but i have had 6 hours of driving to think about what i'm going to type.

My initial reaction when Kim told me Leah called and they found him was of disbelief and sadness. I helped him with his Jetta a few times and anytime we hung out or talked he always funny, witty, and a blast to be around. As I started to think back to the last time I saw him at the B9, we were all drinking, haning out, and we even banned him for bringing his girl around without the required TOGTFO, so she bared them and he got his access back and he was laughing the entire time. Thats just how he was.

Then my thoughts changed. I started thinking about his kids growing up without him. I started thinking about his family and friends. I also started to think about everyone on here that would do ANYTHING for one of our own if they needed it and he didn't ask or we just didn't see it. Hell I was 5+ hours away and I'd have driven back to hang out and talk, to blow off some steam, or anything to have prevented this outcome. I KNOW there is no one worth self inflicted harm and I personally think he was being selfish. What he did was a permanent fix to a temporary problem. It isn't worth his kids growing up with out him or is family having to deal with this, good relationships or not. I'm not going to blame his fiance/gf/ex or whatever they were because it was his decision. I'm going to miss seeing him out with everyone or him calling me asking for help on his car. I will also make this offer to anyone on here. IF you are ever in this place and need to talk please call one of us. We can be available at anytime and many of us have been in the place where girls crushed us and we thought there wasn't much to live for. Please make the decision to call someone instead of ending it all.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• ^ clap clap.

Comment

• I think a lot of you need to stop speculating that this was about "a girl", there was much more going on than his dealings with one person. I'll leave it a that.

I'm very sad that this happened, he was an amazing person with a great heart. Also, based upon my understanding of how things played out last night this wasn't something that picking up the phone would have solved. He made a very quick and rash decision, I'm not sure he even thought it through in the moment. That's really all I have to say about it.

RIP my friend, it was a true honor knowing you and getting to be a small part of your life. You willbe missed beyond belief.

Comment

• I have always said the same thing Christian, permanent fix to a temporary problem.

I don't want to start the debate in this thread obviously but its a complete shame

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                I think a lot of you need to stop speculating that this was about "a girl", there was much more going on than his dealings with one person. I'll leave it a that.

I'm very sad that this happened, he was an amazing person with a great heart. Also, based upon my understanding of how things played out last night this wasn't something that picking up the phone would have solved. He made a very quick and rash decision, I'm not sure he even thought it through in the moment. That's really all I have to say about it.

RIP my friend, it was a true honor knowing you and getting to be a small part of your life. You willbe missed beyond belief.
                                I don't think Christian was speculating on the reason... just the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X