No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never been to Back9 but looks like I will be Thursday...if we stay late enough I'll celebrate my 41st b'day with ya'll. What time will this start?

Comment

• Luis was someone you always wanted to have on your shift. He came to work in a good mood and served his community well everyday. I saw him leave work at 6pm last night and thought i would be seeing him today. Sad day for our PD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
        Never been to Back9 but looks like I will be Thursday...if we stay late enough I'll celebrate my 41st b'day with ya'll. What time will this start?
        Usually around 6:00-6:30.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• And i wish i could attend the get together on Thursday but I'll be working.

Comment

• I never met Luis but I always read his posts on here. RIP Osiris.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
              And i wish i could attend the get together on Thursday but I'll be working.
              Make a stop by!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                Usually around 6:00-6:30.
                Please keep us updated on the time, I'd like to show up and pay my respects.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• I'd like to come but I'll be working, stuck in oklahoma till Friday.

Comment

• I'm like many of the others here who have posted in disbelief. This just doesn't seem real. I've read through all 7 pages, and page after page I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and for someone to post that the information was wrong or that someone was playing some kind of sick joke. I am another member that never had the opportunity to meet Luis, but I don't ever remember him on the board as being anything other than a straight forward and honest person. He always posted in a way that seemed like he was being genuine, never trying to hide anything and always available to give some honest advise about the current topic at hand. I know all of the LEO's on the board have the utmost respect for him and that goes a long way with me. I know a couple of the LEO's well enough to know how they judge character and if they have that kind of respect for Luis then I know he was a real class act, personally and professionally. My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family and friends, you all have my deepest sympathy. I couldn't submit this post without offering my help if it is needed. If any of you that are closer with his family find out that they are in need of anything at all please post up or PM me directly as to how I can help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      I'm like many of the others here who have posted in disbelief. This just doesn't seem real. I've read through all 7 pages, and page after page I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and for someone to post that the information was wrong or that someone was playing some kind of sick joke. I am another member that never had the opportunity to meet Luis, but I don't ever remember him on the board as being anything other than a straight forward and honest person. He always posted in a way that seemed like he was being genuine, never trying to hide anything and always available to give some honest advise about the current topic at hand. I know all of the LEO's on the board have the utmost respect for him and that goes a long way with me. I know a couple of the LEO's well enough to know how they judge character and if they have that kind of respect for Luis then I know he was a real class act, personally and professionally. My thoughts and prayers go out to his entire family and friends, you all have my deepest sympathy. I couldn't submit this post without offering my help if it is needed. If any of you that are closer with his family find out that they are in need of anything at all please post up or PM me directly as to how I can help.
                      This is what is still getting me. From everyone's responses about talking to him that night and what he said, as well as the kind of person I knew him as, I still can't see him reacting like this.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• I have to work that night til one but if I can make it out of work early I'll b there

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                          This is what is still getting me. From everyone's responses about talking to him that night and what he said, as well as the kind of person I knew him as, I still can't see him reacting like this.
                          Same here, I've known him for a while. He didn't seem like the kind of person to do something like this at all.

It won't set in for me that he's gone because I can't believe he'd just let everything go like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                            Same here, I've known him for a while. He didn't seem like the kind of person to do something like this at all.

It won't set in for me that he's gone because I can't believe he'd just let everything go like that.
                            x2 for sure.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• RIP. I never met him, but I could tell he was a good guy from his posts on here

Comment

• Still seems unreal to me also, and I didn't know him at all outside of posting here.

Really sad part for his family is they will be reminded of this every labor day and the fun they probably had before will be filled with tears. I feel for his parents. Burying there son is the hardest thing they will ever have to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X