No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been a weird day. I've never met him and only knew him by his posts and interactions on here. Like I said in my earlier post, he seemed like the type of person who would go out of his way to help anyone out. I remember when he offered up his couch for a gtg a back9 a few months back, I wish I would've gone that night and gotten the opportunity to meet him and everyone else.

I can't imagine what his state of mind was but I can understand having those thoughts. We all have our inner demons and deal with it in our own ways. You get to the point of feeling suffocated by everything and everyone around you. Some of us pull through, some of us don't. Let us not ponder the reason why, but instead embrace how he, In any shape way or form, touched everyone's life; no matter how minuscule his influence might have been.

I will try to make it out there Thursday to pay my respect to him. A toast...to a good natured soul.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Sad thing to hear, I never met the man, but may he rest in peace.

Comment

• Unbelievable.

Rip, Luis.

Comment

• I think I'd met him for the first time at back 9 at leah's graduation party or someones bday, don't remember, but I could get the impression from just that one meeting that he was a real genuine good guy. It's horrible to know that things had to end this way.

RIP bro....
          --Marcus

Comment

• I don't believe Luis ever posted this but in December of 2009, he received a life saving award after he performed CPR on a teenager. The E.R. doctor wrote a letter to the department saying the teenager only lived thanks to Luis' fast response to the scene and performing CPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
              I don't believe Luis ever posted this but in December of 2009, he received a life saving award after he performed CPR on a teenager. The E.R. doctor wrote a letter to the department saying the teenager only lived thanks to Luis' fast response to the scene and performing CPR.
              Thats who he was, always there to help anyone out and in the end, no one was there for him. And that makes me sad...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by FastFord19 View Post
                I don't believe Luis ever posted this but in December of 2009, he received a life saving award after he performed CPR on a teenager. The E.R. doctor wrote a letter to the department saying the teenager only lived thanks to Luis' fast response to the scene and performing CPR.
                Thanks for posting the pics and positive information
                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                  8 to 12 I believe.
                  Man....I have an 8 and soon to be 11 yr old. I can't imagine the devastation in their young lives right now.

Comment

• RIP Luis. Godspeed. I wish i were there to share stories. His posts have always made me chuckle.

my respects Sir.

-keith

Comment

• R.I.P. Osiris my Brother in Blue.
                      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                      George Orwell

Comment

• Horrible news, never met him but he helped me out in pm's a couple times.
                        R.I.P. Luis
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          I wasnt trying to be insensitive at all, but he was a grown ass man. If he was a underage teen id feel more for the parents.

Maybe this is why i feel for the kids the most.
                          My sister was killed in a car wreck two months ago at the age of 35. My mom is still distraught over it. The loss of a child at any age is horrific.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• I keep hoping that I'll open this thread and see a post from Luis saying he's okay...

Comment

• RIP. i never met him but he was still a fellow and well respectd board member. God speed
                              99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                              going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                Thats who he was, always there to help anyone out and in the end, no one was there for him. And that makes me sad...
                                You should not feel guilty for something that was completely out of your control. If he wanted to reach out he could have easily done so.

Comment

Working...
                                X