RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Shit, John's too...

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Woolards
      Ubils
      Shawns
      Johns
      Luis'
      My mother
      Penny (close friend who was killed by a drunk driver)
      Grandmas

I don't know that I'll ever delete them either.
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Just saw this thread - I didn't know him except through the board; seeing all of your posts about him shows how much he was loved and respected here both as a member and personally.

Rest in peace Luis.

Comment

• Rest in Peace Sir.
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

• R.I.P Luis DFWM will miss you greatly.
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Wow. No woman is worth a man's life, and if she were, he'd never be driven to such an extreme.

RIP Luis, you were a genuine and good person.

Comment

• I met him probably 10 yrs ago @ yellobelly and saw him at different tracks occasionally around the same time. always friendly. its been years since i've seen him.

May you rest in peace, Luis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                  Wow. No woman is worth a man's life, and if she were, he'd never be driven to such an extreme.

RIP Luis, you were a genuine and good person.
                  You really don't know shit

Comment

• This is a damn shame.. Met him once or twice and he was always cool.

In fact last time I saw him was at B9..

RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Spent a lot of time reading and rereading old texts, FB messages etc between us yesterday. Came across one he sent me when I was at rock bottom and he was offering support. Wish I could have done the same. Luis was one of the good ones.
                      If you would have even noticed the slightest bit of trouble, I know you would have.

When I started seeing things pop up on FB about Luis, I immediately thought of the only contact I had with him other than posting back and forth on the boards. It was through pm's on the old board when he was very clearly not himself and going through, if I remember correctly, his divorce at the time. I had never met him, but it was obvious he was troubled. I sent him a message telling him that even though we had not met, if there was anything he needed, I wanted to help and that his demeanor was not going unnoticed.
                      In that pm, I mentioned how you had sent me the same type of message back before we met and how it helped to know that folks are looking out for you.

Comment

• Never knew him outside of his association with the forum. But I heard about this late last night via talk radio and It's chilling to make the connection.

I thank him for his service as his family, friends, and colleagues are thankful for every moment shared with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          If you would have even noticed the slightest bit of trouble, I know you would have.

When I started seeing things pop up on FB about Luis, I immediately thought of the only contact I had with him other than posting back and forth on the boards. It was through pm's on the old board when he was very clearly not himself and going through, if I remember correctly, his divorce at the time. I had never met him, but it was obvious he was troubled. I sent him a message telling him that even though we had not met, if there was anything he needed, I wanted to help and that his demeanor was not going unnoticed.
                          In that pm, I mentioned how you had sent me the same type of message back before we met and how it helped to know that folks are looking out for you.

Thought about that the other day when I was driving by UA8. I was worried you were going to be upset that I wasn't minding my own business, but thought that something really needed to be said. What you guys went through was horrific, and I'm glad not only your marriage survived, but that you both survived it with your sanity intact as well, even if it may have taken some time to get back to normal. Was very happy for y'all when you had Ayden.

Comment

• Though I only met him at B9 at Lea's graduation party, this saddens me greatly. I know Christian helped him out with his Jetta and Luis seemed to be a great guy.
                            Even though we will all miss him, it's really his family especially his kids who lose out the most. Someone mentioned trying to coordinate a gesture for his kiddos. It may be important for them to know how respected and cared for their father was.
                            sigpic

Comment

• I haven't been on here a while and now I see this. sucks. Rip man, you will be missed.

Comment

• I am just here to pay my respects to a good guy. Luis/ Osiris, was more then cool with me over the years. It breaks my heart to know he felt that bad, that he had to end it. I did not know him personally, but I did pm him from time to time. He was a great man. I am really shocked. Divorce sucks, relationships suck " unless with the right one" Women can drive you to the point of death. Luis, may you RIP. You were a good man. I am absolutely shocked right now. I will have a drink in your honor sir on Thursday. If you guys get a fund for his kids going I will donate. I would hope if I was ever there, people would do the same for me. Godspeed to him and his family. This hits really close to me, and my own life.
                                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                                X