No announcement yet.

RIP Luis Flores (Osiris)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Talia and I am Luis' finacee. Nightryder (Alfredo?) bolding the ex-fiancee in your post above is inappropriate. None of you know what really happened. I appreciate all of you that posted against speculations. I repeat, none of you know what happened. I was with him the entire evening and during his death. It was tragic and sudden and no one saw it coming. He was not in the right state of mind at the moment. He was the type of man that would never cause pain to anyone. He was the greatest man I have ever known. We were deeply in love. I am deeply in love. Those of you that saw our post on FB were witnesses to our love. He leaves behind 2 boys 7 and 11, a huge family, tons of friends, tons of brothers in blue and lots of members of the community that appreciated him he services behind. He also leave behind myself and his soon to be step daughters ages 6 and 7. He loved his job, life, music, food, a good drink and so much more. He was so full of life. If anyone has anything to speculate about, it would be me. I was there. I was with him at the time of his death. I gave CPR until he police came. I tried to save his life but it was too late. I have huge feeling of guilt for that. I will be at the back 9 on Thursday, unless it gets in the way of his funeral. So if anyone has something nasty to say, don't do it because you don't know. I will be there to commemorate his life, not disgrace it by speculation. He wanted me to coordinate a gtg for him in case something ever happened to him. I am abiding by his wishes. Thank you. Talia Luna

Comment

• pardon the typos and grammatical errors. I haven't slept much.

Comment

• hey everyone I have talked with Elias Flores, Luis' dad on FB and let him know that we are wanting to do anything we can to help and here is what he said
        Elias Flores
        If donations can be made to help us for his services that would be a big help
        Me
        No problem at all. Do you already have a donation acct set up?
        Elias Flores
        We are working on it will have it by tommarrow and will give you the info thank you so much

so I will get that information from him and we will get something rolling from DFWM
        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by Tluna View Post
          My name is Talia and I am Luis' finacee. Nightryder (Alfredo?) bolding the ex-fiancee in your post above is inappropriate. None of you know what really happened. I appreciate all of you that posted against speculations. I repeat, none of you know what happened. I was with him the entire evening and during his death. It was tragic and sudden and no one saw it coming. He was not in the right state of mind at the moment. He was the type of man that would never cause pain to anyone. He was the greatest man I have ever known. We were deeply in love. I am deeply in love. Those of you that saw our post on FB were witnesses to our love. He leaves behind 2 boys 7 and 11, a huge family, tons of friends, tons of brothers in blue and lots of members of the community that appreciated him he services behind. He also leave behind myself and his soon to be step daughters ages 6 and 7. He loved his job, life, music, food, a good drink and so much more. He was so full of life. If anyone has anything to speculate about, it would be me. I was there. I was with him at the time of his death. I gave CPR until he police came. I tried to save his life but it was too late. I have huge feeling of guilt for that. I will be at the back 9 on Thursday, unless it gets in the way of his funeral. So if anyone has something nasty to say, don't do it because you don't know. I will be there to commemorate his life, not disgrace it by speculation. He wanted me to coordinate a gtg for him in case something ever happened to him. I am abiding by his wishes. Thank you. Talia Luna
          I'm sorry for what you are going through right now, it must have been a horrific scene and I feel bad for what you are going through right now.

A lot of Luis' friends from here and people that were close to him saw HIM change his stautus to 'single' on facebook that night. To me that would indicate that you two broke up and one of the last things that he did. I don't see how Nightryder is wrong in saying ex-fiance, if in fact you two broke up.
          Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-04-2012, 11:11 PM.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

My name is Talia and I am Luis' finacee. Nightryder (Alfredo?) bolding the ex-fiancee in your post above is inappropriate. None of you know what really happened. I appreciate all of you that posted against speculations. I repeat, none of you know what happened. I was with him the entire evening and during his death. It was tragic and sudden and no one saw it coming. He was not in the right state of mind at the moment. He was the type of man that would never cause pain to anyone. He was the greatest man I have ever known. We were deeply in love. I am deeply in love. Those of you that saw our post on FB were witnesses to our love. He leaves behind 2 boys 7 and 11, a huge family, tons of friends, tons of brothers in blue and lots of members of the community that appreciated him he services behind. He also leave behind myself and his soon to be step daughters ages 6 and 7. He loved his job, life, music, food, a good drink and so much more. He was so full of life. If anyone has anything to speculate about, it would be me. I was there. I was with him at the time of his death. I gave CPR until he police came. I tried to save his life but it was too late. I have huge feeling of guilt for that. I will be at the back 9 on Thursday, unless it gets in the way of his funeral. So if anyone has something nasty to say, don't do it because you don't know. I will be there to commemorate his life, not disgrace it by speculation. He wanted me to coordinate a gtg for him in case something ever happened to him. I am abiding by his wishes. Thank you. Talia Luna
            Sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Can't we just stop the bullshit and grieve for a fellow member. I've never met Luis but his passing really got to me. I haven't felt normal since the news broke....whatever issues happened between him and Talia was between them. Were paying our respects, not tarnish them.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Can't we just stop the bullshit and grieve for a fellow member. I've never met Luis but his passing really got to me. I haven't felt normal since the news broke....whatever issues happened between him and Talia was between them. Were paying our respects, not tarnish them.
                X2

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I'm sorry for what you are going through right now, it must have been a horrific scene and I feel bad for what you are going through right now.

A lot of Luis' friends from here and people that were close to him saw HIM change his stautus to 'single' on facebook that night. To me that would indicate that you two broke up and one of the last things that he did. I don't see how Nightryder is wrong in saying ex-fiance, if in fact you two broke up.

I think I would know, more than anyone, if we had broken up. Like I said, none of you know what happened.

Comment

Can't we just stop the bullshit and grieve for a fellow member. I've never met Luis but his passing really got to me. I haven't felt normal since the news broke....whatever issues happened between him and Talia was between them. Were paying our respects, not tarnish them.
                    X3
                    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

x4
                      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                        x4
                        x10 please take it to pm's

Comment

I think I would know, more than anyone, if we had broken up. Like I said, none of you know what happened.
                          Please excuse the speculation from the board, but very few have heard what happened that night. Many have only heard he took his own life. And like many, they tried to out together what happened via the very limited information. Please feel free to join us Thursday, I'll assure you not a single negative word will be said. You have my word.

I'm sorry for your loss Talia, as we all are.

Comment

• Thank you, Matt??
                            I read through all the 9 pages and felt I needed to say something for his sake. He loved his friends on here. His internet home page was this website. He took his moderation on here very seriously.

Comment

• RIP .....fellow board member and thanks for your service to the community.

Comment

• I'm of the opinion that only two things matter at this point. A great man left our lives--way too soon, and closure must come from celebrating his existence--not in the details of his passing.

If his children google his name in five
                                years, what do you want them to stumble across? If nothing else, please focus on the positive in their honor.

Comment

Working...
                                X